Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Huge Marsh Mop

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Dens_One, Nov 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Mis Happenigns

Mis Happenigns Member

yeah the bristles wuld have to be really stiff or else it would be a wack tag

2. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

iv seen that it was dope on T L but i think there rare as fuck id try to make one with a big ass paint brush and a pilot jumbo

3. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

its for taging on any surface with ink instead of a paint stick( witch is kinda weird)

4. STARMAN

STARMAN Senior Member

i made a one with a tennis ball can, krink, a puffy sponge (with holes), hot glue, and leak patch tape :eek: its 800 times fatter and holds more paint than that one on the link

5. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

:blink: a tennis ball can? holy shit! :blink:

6. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

Actually I was thinking just the opposite, if they are softer it would probably be better because if they were all stiff it would be just like using a paintbrush. If they are soft, it will be like a mop. Whatever, I'm getting sick of everybody guessing how it's going to work... How about we all just wait until I get it and I can tell everybody that is is whack and I wasted 40 bucks or that is the best thing ever

7. morning_wood

morning_wood Elite Member

if the bristles are stiff its gonna be like that scuff remover shoepolish with the bristle nibsssss...

8. mhc

mhc Senior Member

9. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

dens, if you decide that it sucks, you can always mail it to me when your done with it.
    most of my markers are pretty lame anyways

10. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

i made a one with a tennis ball can, krink, a puffy sponge (with holes), hot glue, and leak patch tape :eek: its 800 times fatter and holds more paint than that one on the link [/b][/quote]
    damn thats a dope idea man, ive made big mops but never that big. did you have a hard time sealing it, did it leak alot? gonna try that out

11. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

It comes with a 1.5" brush, they also have 2.5" and 1" available

12. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

got my fountain brush today!!!!!
    It's sick. I thought it wasn't that great at first, but after about 20 minutes of practice I got it to be able to drip like crazy. It especially drips alot if I take off the cap on the back and replace it just before I write. (I'm assuming that it relieves the vacuum created inside by the pump once the ink starts getting lower) As soon as you do that, it flows like your girlfriends pussy during that special time of the month. It's sweet

13. unknown_1

unknown_1 Elite Member

hurry up and go bombing with it and get some flix i wanna see how it writes

14. VAbomber

VAbomber Banned

really? never heard of that

15. *SNEEK*

*SNEEK* New Member

look, i know exactly where to find this mop... its a stenciling brush for one, and i found it on fuckin ebay for $10, not $40.

by the way, this was about four months ago so i doubt im helping

16. HYPE

HYPE Member

HEY DUMBASS IS IT EVEN REFILLABLE!!!! IT BETTER BE REFILLABLE FOR 40$!!! IF IT IS IM GETTING ONE :blink:

17. bust2k5!

bust2k5! Senior Member

why wouldnt you just buy some krink for $12

18. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

yes it's refillable. no, you probably shouldn't put krink in it ( when krink dries up it is like paint, and will clog the whole thing and fuck up the bristles) btw I just got a bottle of krink in the mail yesterday, too. Also, sorry guys, but I don't have a digital camera, so those flicks are gonna take a little while, but I will get some up ASAP. I need to order some ink for this thing anyways, because all I have right now is pink flowpen ink and krink, and with the size of this marker, it would probably use the whole bottle of flowpen ink to fill it up, and I don't want to do that. I'm gonna order some Marsh T Grade when I get my paycheck. I don't know if I'm gonna get white or black, any suggestions? Also, anybody ever try Marsh Rolmark ink?

19. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

because "some krink" is not a marker?

marsh black is supposed to be really good, especially if you get the "pigmented" kind

i have never actually used it though

20. YNOT iN SF

YNOT iN SF Senior Member

yea i bought some like 2 weeks ago at Art Primo but it was "temperaily out of Stock" so..its been like 3 weeks ..... cant fuckin wait...

oh yea i got my grog.. un buffiable my ass....still good tho it leaves a stain....it leaves a big stain like nothing even touched it... for some cleaning chemicals...
    for me to buff Grog... I used the PIANT THINNERRRR it was kinna hard to get it out of my wall...haahhahahaha