Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

well you did a buff test and it didnt stain. what more do you want to know. You know its a crappy ink. be patient for the msds if you still want to know whats in it so you know what to mix it will, but in the end you will just have a easy-buff ink.

2. Mime1

Mime1 Senior Member

Well the xt-70 is Garvey , just in red. If it anything like violet garvey it should be god at staining but fade in the light.

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

yeah xt-70 is the name of garvey price marking ink, but i don't see why he wouldn't realize its garvey.. it should say right on the Garvey right on the bottle.

4. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

can you get garvey in walgreens or not...someone said you can i went and looked for it...maybe i was lookin in the wrond isles...

5. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

no
    i would be extremely surprised if someone found Garvey at their local Walgreens

Oink sells Violet Garvey, and you can get Black Violet and Red in 2 different sizes at Tracy Packaging

6. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

well..has anyone ever seen this leather dye ?...its not kiwi its not in kiwi mops..it comes in a box and it comes with this metal stick that has a fuzzy ball on the end...kinda like the witches brew thing..but it is not connected to the cap it comes in the box?

i know its not alot of etails maybe some one will know lol

7. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Sounds like Griffin Shoe Dye. Griffin is badass stuff, expecially the old formula. But Griffin comes in a bottle in a box and the dauber is connected to the cap.
    Any more information? Name possibly? You were pretty vague.

8. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

YEA..no it was griffin that i heard you could find in walgreens !

but idk ..this stuff i found in a shoe shop...like they hav kiwi mops all that shit made for cleaning shoes...

the shit was 5 bucks damn..i wish i kept the boxx

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Griffin you might be able to find in walgreens. i've never seen it. all I see is Kiwi.
    Griffin is good. As I said the old formula is amazing. I'm not sure how old it needs to be to be the old formula though.

10. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

yea next tme i goto walgreens ima chek up down left right for the shit

11. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

I got some junobo in the mail, and i put it in a mop and the shit was so thick it did not flow at all. it was as thick as oil based bucket paint. how could i thin it? and paint thinner does not mix wiht it. so i need a second oppinion.

12. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

junobo is oil based....put it in a oink mop

13. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

would a kiwi work...

14. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

na not really .. junobo is thick i noticed that i used almost half a oink bottle for one tag. those drips arent cheap . i gave up buying that stuff cause Gk is cheaper to make .

15. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

ive got junobo, put it into a clear kiwi, doesnt flow good at all. prolly gunna order a mop from oink, but im not buyin junobo again, i no that

16. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

don't buy those oink mops, go to a hobby lobby or a Michale's art store, look for tee-juice markers, their the same things, but order some little nibs for it cause the ones they come with suck

17. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

no

window chalk markers are the oink mops, mo hair nib and all

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  18. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

are u sure because i just picked one up yesterday and they look exactly the same

19. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

its mo hair, not mole hair.

and the oink mini mops suck.

20. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

mops are mops. some work better when its filled with something else. stop complaining about the details, because it really doesn't matter that much. Oink mops may be good, they may not be. Personally I would never buy one if I can just rack a window chalk mop or some other similar item.
    Chances are most people need to practice their tag more than finding the perfect mop anyways.