Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Neg_INFLUENZ

Neg_INFLUENZ Guest

im here for u man. now everyone shut the fuck up with your e-beef. zenne ur the coolest fucking guy on bombing science. "thats like being the smartest kid with down syndrome"~Quote from Waiting

2. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

i like the long dick of freedom-writer, cos its good for my plaque

3. zenne

zenne Elite Member

^what the fuck? whatever, back on topic now..

4. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Freedom aren't you the dude that was dissing Illadel cause you thought his shit was fiebings and gentian violet or some shit, if you are dude your a fucking clown.

5. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

nah, u must have me confused with a different freedom-writer. i never talked about illadel, or bought his ink. i still a clown though.

anyone know how to order chems like solvents and stainer's from pharmacy's? do i just call and ask? i heard you can get solvent red 24 its used for med shit.

6. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I must have u mixed up. And you just walk up to the clerk and ask for whatever you need. Expect to drop a little bit of loot though...

7. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

for the cologne recipie, dont do straight cologne, cuz its proly like half water. so idd just add ebough drops until it smells good, or for acrylics do liek half cologne half water as the thinner

8. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

yo freedom-writer, u ever get my pm?

9. fredom-writer

ya, go on aim bro.. i was more just looking for chill lay ups out in them corn fields, ya no. ill be out there nex week, maybe we'll find one.

and the cologne works aright... its not for super duper seriousness. id recomend it for use in a marker that you always carry around, that way you dont need to put on cologne, cuz the marker smells from a mile away. quezzy you got a pm

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  10. fredom-writer

to get ink similar to deco's it would be...

pigment
    shellac
    xylene

????
    well shellac is only soluble in alcohol? what other polymer should i use than besides shellac?

cuz i no dem crazy foos be usin xylene up in them decos and shit, xylene soluble polymers.

11. zenne

zenne Elite Member

i just found some sick uni paint markers in my garage. theyre old as fuck but it sais they use xylene, so if thats what your using, your doing something right.

12. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

not shellac. they use lots of diff shit, just look up like xylene solvent resins or soem shit. your best bet is probably like linseed oil or maybe polyurethane

13. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

ok so im making some oil based paint and it is taking an incredibly long time to dry.. (2x the time it takes for junobo) i was just wondering what i could do to make it dry up faster but not to fast..

the main shit in it is as follows:
    rusto white, oil colors, thinner.. (there is other shits in it too but i dont really want to reveal them..)

14. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

well, i dont think anyone wants to know your "secret recipe" anyways

its kinda hard to help you when you arent even willing to divulge whats inside your mix.

15. fredom-writer

awww.jamestowndistributors.com_userportal_woeimages_00002028.jpg
    thats a very good answer by me. home depot. about 10 bucks. you can also add a little polyurethane to your secret recipe. your lucky i didn't keep this a secret from you... you sneekster

16. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

well its some good shit.. in super rad (i know no one sais that shit.. but it makes me laugh..)

all the steps to making ghetto KR but a little more additives so i guess it would look like this..

1 bucket (small) flat white
    lots of oil colors (i dont know the size of tubes i use.. i would look but im not at home..)
    thinner
    about 1.5 - 2 oz of 3in1 (the first batch i made still took the same time to dry and i didnt use any of this in it..)
    some orange oil (the shit i used ate away our shower haha)
    a small shot of Pj-1 chain lube
    a dash of motor oil

i think thats about it..

17. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

thank you i have googled my ass off... and found a bunch of different shit about how to dry it faster.. but not how to make it dry faster, if ya know what i mean..

18. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

If your not lookin for a Slow dry, then try to get your Ink as opque as possibel

19. ASTAR.DWSP

ASTAR.DWSP Senior Member

20. fredom-writer

yeah,
    and never put cleaning supplies in your paint... you can die