Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. springbreak95

springbreak95 Senior Member

tattoo ink is not good for how much it is and to find pilot ink or marsh hunt around goto a small office supply store most likely they will order it from you and your supporting your local community not some big ass chain and yeah i think the bleach would work just rack like a bleach tide pen or something and leather dye is the shit just make sure its fieblings not kiwi again to get that goto a shoe repair shop all and all its worth it to hunt around for small shops they hook it up more often than not for me at least

2. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

Would mr white mix with red corio? i want a pinkish ink
    wouldnt it separate?
    RESPOND PLZ

3. Mange

Mange Member

only way to find out is to try it and see :p

4. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

why is it that no one(h3tt bizz or martaz) are on here

5. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

w/out them this thread sucks

6. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

that's because it gets really old constantly answering questions for you people

7. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Even if there was a FAQ thread i still think the same questions would get asked over and over so there really is no fix to it

8. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

ya your right but we should all just stop answering them and just share resipes and knowlige

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i'm not saying people just starting out in inks shouldn't ask questions
    but there's a fine line between asking a simple question to get the answer quick from someone who knows it, and just being a lazy stupid fuck
    there is an ink recipe sticky which can easily answer the majority of the simple questions, provided those reading the thread are smart enough to comprehend.
    For example, lots of people ask questions about what solvents to use when there is a nice list in the sticky thread.

that fine line is crossed when people are flat-out too lazy to read through the sticky thread.
    and its these people that piss off the people that know the info because frankly, if you're too lazy to read through the ink sticky thread to try and find the answer yourself, then you don't deserve the answer
    then the heads get pissed off because they're always dealing with the lazy fucks

H3TT and Biz: if you guys wanna drop buy i think we could try and update the ink sticky a little. maybe try and get it more organized and helpful

10. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

i have never read anything more true
    you guys really should update the sticky thread

11. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

That is true the anwsers to most of the stupid questions are in the ink sticky and there is even a toy ink thread they could post in if they know its a dumb question.

12. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

can i mix paint and pen ink. that would be mmmaaaaad dope and stain super duper hard
    (sarcasm)

13. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

14. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

What!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh yeah w/ mustard powder right

15. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

nah if you add it to acrylics or oil based paint, you can add up to half ink half paint in a m,ix. never go over half, thats when it gets fucked,
    since ink is thinner than paint, and the particles are smaller, it can disperse properly in paint.
    but if u add paint to ur ink, it wont mix in properly.
    I used to just do like add some garvey to white to make a nice lavender, that kinda staind/ bled thru, and the white pigments helped it stay lightfast

16. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

Lets talk about inks before i go out tonight!

17. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

wow thats pretty dope

ILL tryy adding some ink to my bitumen

and ill talk about inks w/ you cant say i know as much as you but i know more than half the kids on here

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  18. rush2

rush2 Senior Member

Illl give you a super duper hard staining ink from sharpies (more sarcasm)

19. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

well idk about bitumen, thats already liek an ink, but go for it, tahst the only way you'll learn shit.

and dude who wanted to bleach the carpet, hell yea!
    just add some pool chlorine if any of ur friends have a pool or hottub, it makes work better.

and use a marker that'll liek squirt teh bleach far in so u get a heavy coat of bleach on there.

Orrrr
    use a marker withotu a nib, and fill it with soft scrub bleach, and squeeze it on wicked heavily

20. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

you know sharpeis do stain kinda good.
    but thier markrs dont put very much ink on teh wall or w.e. so its easy to get off, but if u ever try paintign over a sharpie, iot'll bleed thru.

if i could get my hands on some sharpie ink, id just mix it with some bitumen ink and make that shit stain mega hard.

and i retract my before statement, u can def add ink to bitumen ink. thats how i used to make mine, add some xylene based ink 1/2 that half bitumen mix.

make sure ur adding an oil or like acetone/ xylene based ink tho, or else just shake really hard before u use it, and use a mop