Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

haha damn, what a waste of a dope piece and some mt dew!!

2. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

3. skeetz

skeetz Senior Member

zoner- I have a good feeling that once you get a little cleaner you are just going to destroy your hood with freshness.

earn- if you use a base fill color instead of leaving the letters white on the inside, that kind of fill can look sexy. for instance put yellow behind orange circles, or light blue behing dark blue etc. and wasting dew and a sketch is just pure bad luck.

anyways, heres a big 22" by 28" poster i did, half of it isnt even rly graff, but i still got the urge to post this here to get some overall crits. cuz all that most ppl i know will tell me is that its "interesting", fucking hate that crit...

View attachment 545767

edit: i know i got lazy at the bottom cuz i did it at 5 in the morning and it was due the next day...

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  4. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

you had to have been rolling fucking balls when you did that

most of the letters in there lack style, except for one of the E's. how long did that take you..and...why??!

5. SHER_WON_WTS

SHER_WON_WTS Senior Member

its pretty awesome, like alphabetical vomit. (in a good way)

6. skeetz

skeetz Senior Member

actually i didnt do any kinds of drugs during that one. its the way my brain works i guess...

and i did it for some contest thingy that was more art oriented than graff, and since the judges wont be graff heads, i cared more about overall look than the individual letters (my normal style is kinda like a mix of the green E with the face and the first WE at the top left). just put it up here to see what a graff head would say.

and it took probs around 40 hours total, but honestly if you consider the size and what some of my other "art" art took in time, thats almost nothing for me.

and thx sher

7. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

you messed up the pirat, his limbs are all screwed..overall its very colorful..and interesting..i couldnt even do that on crack or something..

8. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

9. Noz

Noz Senior Member

i like the top 1, nd tha bottom 1 hella tough though

10. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

looks somewhat like the cloudmaker on top of the mountain of the thousand(spikyish) faces...

11. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

thanks guys for giving some type of good crits or just being positive. im just gonna stop using this site though still bc theres just no need for all the bitching on here. ill ost a few piks i guess once in awhile but im gonna move to pure graffiti bc the peeps there r pretty cool an dont all have something stuck up there ass. peace.

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

alts that fill is fucking intense bro. is that supposed to be like a four elements themed fill? cause the E looks earthy, the A like air, the K fire, and i can kinda see how the O could be water. or did it just happen to come out that way?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  13. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

yea I kinda went with that as a theme for it, glad someone noticed haha

coloured this
    View attachment 545797

14. m+s

m+s Senior Member

this one has promise, all i can say is that your letters are seriously lacking in flow. your style kind of reminds me of untold with all the drastic angles and lack of curves, if i were you, i would loose any bars not completely neccesary to the letter structure and work on making them flow right. oh and bar width congruency is way over rated.

15. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

wat do u mean by bar width congruency?

16. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

it means your bars dont need to be perfectly even and shit. make some curves in there somewhere.

17. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

18. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

not a big fan of that E but the rest is legit

19. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

ur copying meanmug lol he did it first!

20. SEEK NRA

SEEK NRA Senior Member

nice work alts. are you on vacation or somethin? cause uv been busy as shit