Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

You haven't heard, have you? Tofe will NEVER progress.
    He'll still do his little wet noodle middle E bars, he'll still draw his wack characters, etc.

*****', crits have been all you've received since you came on here.

2. thepekins

thepekins Guest

TOFE- I like your throws but you need to leave the intermediate thread you really arent close to good enough. go to toy black books and you will probably get more crits. I would love to be able to post flicks in this thread but i dont because im not good enough

3. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Bump for tofe so he can get his crits

4. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Make every single bar the same width, The E is to wide the the O is to small. Ditch coloring for now now and stop doing characters focus on letters only.
    Make sure the letters are spaced evenly apart. After you can do that successfully then tilt all the letters to the left then to the right then go crazy with learning little effects like shine, three-D Shadow going in all direction that will make you progress, then after that the whole graffiti thing is up to you.

5. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

and before and meanwhile "that" , the whole graffiti thing is up to whom?? stupid.

6. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Whats with all the hot heads on here? It seems now days the majority of Children just cause shit rather then give people actual constructive help.
    To clarify what you dident understand about my last statement is this.
    Graffiti in the uber toy phase is all about learning the bare minimums of bars and style, after you learn bars the rest of your life in the graffiti world cannot be taught over the internet, It all depends on your own personal drive and practice.

7. SECH

SECH Senior Member

bumb for crits (i know i've been told am not good enough to post here but here it goes anyway)

8. Kaiser71

Kaiser71 Senior Member

Sech: lose the way that little parts of the letters like fold out of the outline like random extra pieces

Cant see anyone else on this page except Tofe, and hes gotten plenty of feedback

Felt like coloring in my boys book....crits?

View attachment 580404

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  9. ravine

ravine Senior Member

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn^^^

10. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

I don't know much about letter structure but the color combos and style are on point props kaiser

11. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Kaiser that shit is on FIRE! but the background KILLS it for me

12. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

E reminds me of aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v722_klaoe7_338266098_9cdf916012_o.jpg

R is kind of front-heavy, work on that, D is solid, S is kind of awkward, and looks a little like an ugly Z. Excellent coloring skills, especially on the R and the diamond.

13. luvsac

luvsac Senior Member

meannnn ass coloring skillzz red

14. Kaiser71

Kaiser71 Senior Member

Thanks for the crits....and the "s that looks like a z" is actually supposed to be a Z ha.

And for the record to the comment about the background, It's actually a white page in a blackbook that I colored to look like 3 hole punched yellow lined paper gettin burned through. The burn/fade looks better before being scanned.

15. Phillip McDougall

Wow. You did a lot of work on that piece.

16. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

^i can see it now

17. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

reds: best thing in my blackbook right now, thanks man. i will put as much work into your book, once we find where we put it...

18. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

19. Kaiser71

Kaiser71 Senior Member

Or ideally do both, and only post the latter on the public internet if you aren't from a city of a couple hundred thousand or larger

20. Phillip McDougall