Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. BaYeNoRe1

BaYeNoRe1 Banned

2. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Thanks dude... it took about 40 mins to 1hr to do the page... I would suggest that you slant the left bar of the K like the G(inward) and see if that gives you more flow

3. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

even tho you do the same shit everytime, there isnt anything wrong with that i know a couple writers who use the same bomb and as long as you throw it up nice n clean its all gravy

4. kringe

kringe Senior Member

ai594.photobucket.com_albums_tt22_skate7861_IMG_1759.jpg
    pen freebie
    ai594.photobucket.com_albums_tt22_skate7861_IMG_1758.jpg
    oldddddddd ass collab with moon that I just filled..

Mone, keep up what your doing.

Wgone, the cuts in your letters are really annoying/distracting, in my opinion. And the letters are slacking... Your fills are dope, I guess that's why everyones all over your dick... :rolleyes:

5. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

i like the full page kringe especially the sun charac. , and the pen freestyle always looks hot , but the same piece over and over is kind of annoying to me , not to mention the extensions on that top piece.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  6. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

if you're going to have your style be where the letters are falling apart like the top bar on the E going horizontally, i would have make the vine type thing lower with the bit that is lowered on that bar bc it is falling, it would make it look more legit IMO. also the way you are connecting your bars making very straight ends works on the bottom of the first and second E but IMO it doesn't work with the bottom and top of the Z, maybe if it was longer? IMO the Z needs work. also, the middle bar of your E, how it is angled works but the part that is sticking out the top isn't exactly working on the same angle. like, it looks like it is going down instead of at a 50 degree angle. KNA MEAN!? it's the same problem with the other E bc that middle bar is going at about a 80 degree angle but the top part of that middle bar is too far too the right and doesn't look like it is going the same amount. but, those are all just little things that i noticed. thought i would give someone intense crits.

some good crits would be the fact that i like your style overall, and want to see more of what you can do homie. love the shadow and how suttle it is.

7. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

thnx for the crits man and i like the tip on the vine dropping with the cuts gotta keep that in mind on any type of fill shit , and yeah i see what your sayin how the left bars on the e's needed to be lined up better with bit poppin out the top, the z is kind of ended bluntly also i see what u mean , but overall i like the way it came out i usually spend a lot more time on shit i sketched and colored this piece in probably an hour or a little more so i'm over it.

8. kringe

kringe Senior Member

thanks dude. moon drew the sun charach, but i filled and shit.
    and that's really only my second piece in that style. the E, O, and S are the same, but the N is different than the other one..I was really just redoing it to make it work with a better N, yaknow?
    And I might try taking out the top extensions. I'll fuck with it.

9. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

progression is it man.just keep puttin in the work . At least you got a style there , i just got diff. shit every time , that annoys me more than anything .

10. Dkaer1

Dkaer1 New Member

11. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Killed it^^^ lol jp

12. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

this was supposed to be an exchange for bait but i fucked the I up so now i gotta gather some inspiration or someshit to sketch again
    only downside of freestyling everything is there is no earasing, but fuck sketchin son!
    ai56.tinypic.com_2cwt0lw.jpg

13. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

puttin in so much work to have each line sharp n stuff but the sketch ends up fucked anyway...waste of time...id go for fast lines, your shit is clean but its missing dynamik n flow...i bet your the first one out there cutting your piece to death...it really can happen...

14. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Looks dope man! clean is good bro take your time fuk what dude says lol...

15. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

deff. not dope, the more i look at it the less i like it lol, letters are just outta proportion
    oh well but i like my shit clean i dont like sloppy shit, and i dont usually dont draw many letters besides the ones i need to, so its all just fun n games with that ish

16. bait

bait Senior Member

i digg the "B"

17. jupsick

jupsick Senior Member

gotta say that B looks like an R
    i mean before i read what u typed...i said to me hmm nice R :p
    anyways its real clean but try working on the letter structure alot more then the cleanliness since you got that down

18. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

19. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

trying some new shit out
    ai55.tinypic.com_34g6lhj.gif
    im still gunna throw a fill in to cover up some of the shitness

20. bait

bait Senior Member

ohhhh <3
    dope but next time bring the "T" lower n make thick extension to the right of it
    otherwise sexy as fuck
    yo wat u write lololol ?im too lazy to check the pms cause my computer slow as hell