Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Myth About Black.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shyd..., Mar 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

hey I wear pink! It takes balls to wear pink because of people like you who think that pink is a female color. Last I checked colors wern't gender bias. [/b][/quote]
    it doesn't take balls...it takes ovaries. 3 years ago you would have thought the same thing, but now that rap stars and other random famous people rock pink now you think your being unique and original. Go fuck yourself.

2. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

it doesn't take balls...it takes ovaries. 3 years ago you would have thought the same thing, but now that rap stars and other random famous people rock pink now you think your being unique and original. Go fuck yourself. [/b][/quote]
    man get the fuck out of here...

so your sayin just because 2 years ago or whatever it was'nt cool to wear pink, so you didn't

the way i see it if it looks hot it looks hot

ill rock pink, baby blue, purple, orange, black, yellow, red

3. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

i wake up and through something on...if thats what im wearing when i go bombing....thats whatt i wear...i dotn give a fuk if my cloths match ass long as my ass is warm im all good

4. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

CHIRP...i don't care if its "cool" to wear anything....2 years ago....10 years ago...or even today...guys wearing pink isn't "HOT". I wasn't even gonna imply you were a homosexual until u made that comment...i can tell your one of those XXXXXL rainbow coloured t-shirt wearing wiggers. Buts its ok...continue rocking your "hot pink" clothes.

EDIT: And what i meant about the 3 years ago thing was...back 2-3-4-5 or however many years ago u wanna go back...you TOO would have thought wearing pink is "gay"....but now u see rappers wearing pink and you jump on the bandwagon by wearing pink calling yourself unique and original....gimme a break

5. a fuckin ninja

a fuckin ninja Member

who wears pink or baby blue anyways ? Only queers. [/b][/quote]
    And pretty boys!

Oh wait they're queers too.

6. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

it doesn't take balls...it takes ovaries. 3 years ago you would have thought the same thing, but now that rap stars and other random famous people rock pink now you think your being unique and original. Go fuck yourself. [/b][/quote]
    main-stream culture dosnt even appeal to me if, I dont follow pop culture the way most people do I dont even listen to mainstream music, you are just a closet homosexual trying to trick yourself into the "tough guy straight" mentality. Get a grip

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

dang havoc....thats a dope jacket.

8. CHIRP1

CHIRP1 Senior Member

nah im definetly not a xxxxxxxl rainbow colored tee wearer...

im with djterrest on this one... i think your just to insecure with yourself to realize that its just a color...

you wear red dont you... silly fag :rolleyes:

9. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

havoc you remind me of the dude Andrew WK for some reason

10. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

closet homosexual ahahahhaa great. Man I'm not even gonna take this any further for the sheer fact that you believe that. Good day sir.

chirp did i say anything was wrong with RED ? Get your fucken head on straight. I'm done with this convo.

11. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

you guys are idiots, PINK = NOT COOL.
    holy crap? how hard is it to accept that?
    oh thats right, you guys are PROUD TO BE WEARING PINK.
    PROUD.
    so proud, you should join the pride parade.

12. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Fuck who cares if some of you think pink is cool. Just a fad just shut the fuck up. No one cares about your beef about how you guys are homos.

13. cyd

cyd Member

Are you really arguing about whether or not pink is a cool color? You really have nothing better to do? :blink: :blink:

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

same with me, but i dont call it a "jumper"

15. Alio

Alio Senior Member

i actually do have a night vision scope i got it for christmas its just something i wanted for a while it works hella good i can see people hellla far away lol..i never thought taking it bombing though hmm i might somtime??

16. Ume

Ume Moderator

man thats so hella fuckin awesome man, i wish i had some hella good night vision gogles, that would be hella sweet dude, like if i had those hella goggles id be the most hella pimpin guy in this hella city....but yeah i just wear what im wearing at the time, and i dont try to be sneaky all that much.

17. MitNGEK

MitNGEK Elite Member

i dont really care what i wear when i go bombing i just wear dark colors i have worn a white shirt liek a dumass though

18. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

no cyd, i dont have anything better to do, after all, im wandering aimlessly on this stupid forum.. come to think about it. so are you. dont you have anything better to do?

19. oblong

oblong Elite Member

reds the new black

20. {MaD MIzE}

{MaD MIzE} Senior Member

i think if you wear all black you look pretty suspisious.