Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Myth About Black.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shyd..., Mar 7, 2005.

Share This Page

1. -.Strae.-

-.Strae.- Member

i have a grey,white and black camo hoodey its straight up G'd out

2. tomafornia

tomafornia Member

respirator?
    ive got like, my whole urban warfare outfit, complete with balaclava(sp?), baton, camo jeans, coat and shirt. I got about 15 guys with me AT ALL TIMES in my crew so we all got our camos, just tryin to keep a low profile ya know?
    :D

3. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

4. Mekas

Mekas Senior Member

Why would you need 15 people with you at all times?

5. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

6. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

ai19.photobucket.com_albums_b180_fannypack__4550.jpg

worried about fumes? this'll help....

7. < mase >

< mase > Senior Member

well i dunno fi ne1 mentioned this yet but its good to wear a tan color or sumthin close to that when hittin up a bridge cause ull blend in shit load more then wearin black

8. Craze

Craze Senior Member

hey I wear pink! It takes balls to wear pink because of people like you who think that pink is a female color. Last I checked colors wern't gender bias. [/b][/quote]
    fag <_<

9. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

I dunno, but don't you think it would be less suspicious to be walking the streets in some faggity jogging outfit and a pink hat?

10. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

ah yes CADPAT, voted the best all around camo by NATO and made by CANADIANS!!the key is getting REAL cadpat, they have cheap rip offs you can buy almost anywhere but they're fakes.Which means that the 'digital' print that's on them isn't encoded to diffuse your sillouette through nightvision, the real shit hides you in night vision.

they also have accupat which is the american rip off of the canadian technology.for those of you that watch the news it's the new camo that all the generals and commanders in the USAF are wearing.

keep in mind tho it is illegal to posses or wear REAL cadpat BDU's in public.tho i dont know how they would judge wether they're real or not on spot it's not like cops carry night vision goggles, but choppers, that's another story, it will not mask your IR signature tho.

i *heart* my REAL cadpat.

11. STARKiD*

STARKiD* Member

i think the best thing to wear is the darkish lightish medium grey and black camaflouge pants and long sleave shirt. no out line and grey disapears in the night and black to camaflougea little with ur surounding. and i will never be caught dead wearing pink or baby blew. the only time ill rock that shit is in one of my peices . but u gotta be a 5 star fag to wear that shit. lol

-star-

12. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

well what you think and what's actually best are two different things.
    i dunno i think i trust NATO to tell me what the best camo is, not some kid named star.

and i wouldnt be calling people gay b/c of the color of clothing they wear, cuz ya kno it takes a REAL 5 star fag to name himself "starkid" :rolleyes:

13. i nuk all night

i nuk all night Senior Member

well what you think and what's actually best are two different things.
    i dunno i think i trust NATO to tell me what the best camo is, not some kid named star.

and i wouldnt be calling people gay b/c of the color of clothing they wear, cuz ya kno it takes a REAL 5 star fag to name himself "starkid" :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    lmao :lol:

14. shirrockomole

shirrockomole Member

geez, last page, still talkin bout fags and colors. ara jaa. anyway i wear the MARINES forest green digital print camo pants with a black hoodie. :ph34r: marine ninja like

15. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

fuck that im gonna make camo comprised of images of homeless people, hookers, used syringes and condoms with random paper litter and cig butts attached.that's REAL urban camo.

16. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

17. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

18. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

19. BATER

BATER Senior Member

I wear a tucked in dress shirt with a tie and dockers, no one really expects see a dressed up bussiness person to be out bombing just wear some gloves and say "he went that way" when the cops get there.

20. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member