Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ottawa Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by pocket_change, Jul 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ive never gotten kicked out, never been grounded.....just smacked around.....good ole days

2. xianx

xianx Senior Member

3. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

I wish I had seen Skam paint when he stopped in Ottawa.. I saw him painting today at Under Pressure ... he's so sick

4. pocket_change

pocket_change Elite Member

that pesto piece is killer

5. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

berzerker is probably one of my favorite modern graffiti artists.

6. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

MBTA you from boston>?

7. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

ya damn right...

8. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

WORD what you write?

9. pest

pest Member

nobody can read olivers tag obscene, and who likes bbh, ill put some flixs up as soon as my cam is fixed,

10. obscene

obscene Senior Member

FUCK YOU LEVERICH MERLIN PLATT. OBSCENE IS BETTER THAN ALL YOUR 100000 TAGS PUT TOGETHER: "pest" "pope" "brainiac" "tea" "idea" "wish"... the list goes on you goddamn toy. Stop asslicking your tags from berzerker and all the other people. GET SKILLZ!!!!!

11. xianx

xianx Senior Member

lev, you flat out bite neat, pics coming soon to prove ;)

12. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

13. xianx

xianx Senior Member

some big douche who bites everything, has absolutly no style whatso ever, he has liek 1000 tags, which all suck, some are, tea, wish, stark, krahk, idea, pope, pest, brainiac, probably evenn more i missed. i heard he sketches other peices pieces and shit in his blackbook.

he just sucks, he needs to get some skill, and ALOT of practice owuldnt help.

14. pocket_change

wow someone actually bites neat ha ha ha i never thought that day would come

15. xianx

xianx Senior Member

i know eh, its like exactly how he does each letter to.

16. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

someone bit neat?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

17. RodRoddy

RodRoddy Member

wait, you mean like you? first, you crown your shit. you've been writing for 6 months, get a grip. second, your tag has aspects of a few other ottawa writers, so don't go gum-flappin' before you take a look at your own..

there are a ton too many toys who think they run shit because they drop markers tags in a few different areas of the city..learn to paint first before you even THINK of throwing that crown up there...

on a side note, tech completely changed over the weekend, go peep it.

18. pest

pest Member

ian, why are you saying my name and shit around the city and online it isnt right, and i just started like 4 months ago im sure when you started you werent very good either, im not dissing your shit so why dis mine maybe instead you should just tell me face to face what i do wrong not online, im not mad at you, actually i couldnt give a rats ass about you crossing my shit out and im sure everyone started somewhere

19. pocket_change

wait, you mean like you? first, you crown your shit. you've been writing for 6 months, get a grip. second, your tag has aspects of a few other ottawa writers, so don't go gum-flappin' before you take a look at your own..

there are a ton too many toys who think they run shit because they drop markers tags in a few different areas of the city..learn to paint first before you even THINK of throwing that crown up there...

on a side note, tech completely changed over the weekend, go peep it. [/b][/quote]
    WORD TO THAT

20. xianx

xianx Senior Member

ill check it out tomorrow, who wants to go bombing