Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ottawa Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by pocket_change, Jul 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pocket_change

pocket_change Elite Member

NARK ^^^ that is a stupid question to ask on a forum

2. xianx

xianx Senior Member

haha im not a nark, cvouple people on here know me, but yea it was a bumb thing to ask lol.

3. RodRoddy

RodRoddy Member

4. shutthefuckup

shutthefuckup Member

Im new to this site, but why is everybody hating? I mean, I entered the scene about 3 years ago, and I think many people on this forum have no fucking clue what they're talking about. First of all, if Obscene has only been in the business for 6 months, thats awsome. I see his shit all over the city and to my opinion its quite a fucking sick tag. Fuck you to whoever says he cant crown his shit, its not really a crown anyways so shut up. Youve got lots of potential man, keep up the work. Props to whovever the fuck you are. Second of all, dont diss other shit, everybody will achieve what they want in the time they want (im talking to you pest, youre on the right track, PS. make up your mind lol). Stop dissing people for saying they bite tags, Obscene has a sick style that I dont think ive ever seen before... And for Pest, hes good downtown, but try to develop a style that is a little harder to read, trust me... itll be much nicer.

Props 613 and peace out.

5. RodRoddy

RodRoddy Member

blah blah blah..
    i don't know you, but you sound like a buddy of his.."props to whoever the fuck you are"..you're friends aren't you? :p OR are you obscene giving himself props? sounds a little fishy to me.. whatever though..
    i do know what i'm talking about, i've seen a lot more than 3 years of the "scene". don't take me for some rookie, cool? i didn't say anything about his tag sucking, because quite frankly there are many tags which are a lot worse. all i was saying is that there are no original aspects to his handstyle. and NO, he can't crown his shit. what is he king of? i'm sorry, maybe you'll all learn as you go on fellas, but despite the fact that graffiti is more or less like anarchy, there are a few unwritten rules that you should heed before jumping on your high horses.
    i wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't drop a dude's real name on a forum, that's just a bitch move. sometimes a new jack has to be put in place.. we've all been there and taken the good with the bad, now take it in, and keep going. I, just as much as anyone, want to see good development out of the new kids, but don't want to witness someone basically give away another dude's name. you never know who reads this shit, bombing science is probably one of the biggest forums in canada, and could potentially be a goldmine of opportunity for law enforcement. you just never know..

6. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

^^^yea word to the name dropping shit and the crowning part.... someone has to put in a lot more work then 6 months before they start crowning shit.... look at berzerker and anode and other people... they STILL dont crown their shit even though they have more of a right than most riters

7. The hard PENIS

The hard PENIS Senior Member

8. Judge killer

Judge killer Member

OBSCENE DOESNT CROWN IS SHIT THATS JUST HIS TAGG ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS!!!!

9. RodRoddy

RodRoddy Member

well this has been constructive... :rolleyes:
    just go find a quiet place to paint and shut up.

10. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

haha... i've never seen his tag anyways

11. Judge killer

Judge killer Member

Its pretty hot. it looks weird. but you can amke it out if you look closely. once you see him do it you figure the letters out.

12. shutthefuckup

shutthefuckup Member

Theres a new Berzerker piece down at Tech... If I get my digicam before someone covers it, Ill try and post a nice little pic.

Peace... 613 REPRIZENT

13. shutthefuckup

shutthefuckup Member

OBSCENE, If you do consider that a crown... DROP IT because youre just making fun of yourself if this is the case. If it isnt a crown, it looks a little weird but it isnt my style.

Peace, 613 REPRIZNT

14. xianx

xianx Senior Member

naw man leave the guy alone, he doesnt walk around saying oh im better then so and and so bllah blah blah. the crown is just part of his style, hes not trying to say hes the best or whatever.

15. odd_laws_broke

odd_laws_broke Elite Member

Why do people even fuckin use crowns anymore.

16. Judge killer

Judge killer Member

i dunno... i think crowns are just dumb i think you can use wtver the fuck you want in your drawings...neways...

17. pocket_change

pocket_change Elite Member

Crowns are gay a true king doesnt need to crown his shit. I don't know what this dude tag looks like, nor do I care. So just drop it.

18. xianx

xianx Senior Member

wheres the love, bitches.

19. odd_laws_broke

odd_laws_broke Elite Member

I have no beef with it. I just think it`s corny, on some hey look at how o.g. I am.

20. Judge killer

Judge killer Member