Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. otter

otter Senior Member

Anyone ever drank some 151 proof?

2. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i agree. and i feel if people are mixing goose with coke or somethign. they shouldn't bother spending the extra dough.

i've heard chopin is fuckin amazing. but i'm not huge on vodka

all about gin. Hendricks if i can afford it, but i'll settle for anything that's on sale.

3. DeTwizzle

DeTwizzle Senior Member

If y'all havent found this one out then you need to try it. Fuk beer and all that other crap.... all i drink now is Four loko. Shit gets you super pumped up before you go out to paint. And since it is like malt liqour on crack, you dont stumble... nice to have if you wanna be completely fubared and complete awareness at the same time(sounds like a contradiction till you try it!). I would suggest only drinking one before you go paint though... two of them and trains dont mix.
    PS_ empty stomach is the best, but be ready for a crabby asshole the next day!

Watermelon usually sells out first where I buy, prob bc of all the jigga-boos but I think the grape is the easiest to down.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  4. zaco

zaco Senior Member

lmfao four loco. ya it gets the job done, i personally like fruit punch the best. but this is NOT real liquor its a malt liquor energy drink.

5. DeTwizzle

DeTwizzle Senior Member

yeah, may have posted in the wrong thread, but with a 12% alcohol content it might as well be REAL liqour... it is in my book. Drink two in a row and you'll be hugging the curb trying to run down it at the same time!

6. ARRA159

ARRA159 Senior Member

hahahah truth, half a cup of everclear and a liter of pineapple fanta works even better

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  7. kozmicz

kozmicz Member

absinthe mixed with V (v is an energy drink in australia for those that dont know) or jack daniels mixed with coca cola.

8. UNDERTHEICE

UNDERTHEICE Senior Member

9. Fube

Fube Elite Member

bah, just keep it simple, fuckin Wild Turkey, a shallow glass on the rocks. coke for a chaser if your a pussy.

10. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

11. twisties

twisties Elite Member

ever try the absinthe drinks that were RTD? They tasted alright. Never thought to mix it with V though.

12. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i used to drink the blueberry sometimes... stoli is the only decent flavored vodka out there

but i usually just drink the regular stuff straight from the bottle

[Broken External Image]:http://www.adweek.com/adweek/photos/stylus/37588-stolichnaya.jpg

i been wanting to try absinth... is it worth the hype?

13. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Ignore the hype about absinth because you'll prolly get disappointed. It is a nice change of pace from whiskey or vodka. I'd certainly drink it more if it wasn't so damn expensive.

I used to like vodka but now it gives me the worst hang over so bye bye vodka for me.

14. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

real absynth is but i dont think you gets get it over there
    white rum

15. memphisbleak2133

memphisbleak2133 Senior Member

16. cream1

cream1 Senior Member

four shots of everclear and 2 beers for chase

17. TLGhostOne

TLGhostOne Member

That's obviously because it breaking away the cup just like gas does when u put it in....lol Just sayin..

18. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

RTD Absinith. In Aus that would be the ritz. I used to get pissed every day off that Golden Oak fruity Lexia.....sheeeeeet

19. twisties

twisties Elite Member

This is what I was talking about and i think its only made for Aussies too.
    aczechabsinthe.files.wordpress.com_2007_10_green_fairy_bomb.jpg

20. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i kept seeing ads for it on the subway, saying that it contained thujone and all that.. i havent seen it in stores yet but i havent looked that hard either..