Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. twisties

twisties Elite Member

He's more girly than she is at times..haha.

2. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

Never mate. Hes personality is gold. Best videos on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/skyyjohn

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah but everyone calls them girly so I just say it rofl. I used to live off Cruisers. They're so bomb.

4. PulseWithLife

yeah what ever ya want to drink it doent matter. a JD and coke might be a mans drink but who gives a fuck. Ya gotta drink to enjoy it if ya like drinking Cruisers nothin wrong with that shit

5. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha fuck oath. Atleast you get a pretty tongue colour after. Though I can't really drink bourbon anymore reminds me of my party days two years ago and how much I spewed, just like rum. The smell is fucked up for me lol. But I'll still drink bourbon, not rum.

6. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

fuck i dont drink vodka but one of them was guava flavoured...sounds mustard!

tanqueray and any fruit juice
    any decent scotch no water no ice
    scrumpy cider
    sambucccaaaaa
    any strong lager...

oh and to the all you yanks i never really liked any american beer till i tried samuel adams yesterday....thats the sheeeeet

7. NiL

NiL Elite Member

That sambuca shit goes alright. I had some on NYE, did the fire thing. But not a big fan on black cunty jelly bean flavour. Whatever it's called.

8. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

never tried that flavour man , never heard of it in the uk we got original (best) ,raspberry ,banana,apple,spicy chilli (fuckin grim!) and mandarin on sale in most pubs but i never seen no jellybean shit....

9. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

oh yeah and fuck that fire thing....burns away the alcohol lol :(

10. twisties

twisties Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.annandalecellars.com.au/.../images/large_5426_Galliano Black Sambuca.jpg
    This shit? I think it's nassssttyyyy!! Got some bottles of it that will just collect more dust as the years go by.

2mor - Yea, I was the same. Samuel Adams ain't that bad but here it costs a fuck load to buy.

11. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

yea it was like £3-50 a bottle in the pub , so like $6...cost you like $72 just to get a bit pissed :(

12. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

if im buying my own beer
    BUDWISER is what i fuxxxx with

but ill drink w/e if its offered to me out of respect.

13. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

YES KID! PERONI ALL FUCKIN DAY. holy crap is it ever delicious. we only get two italian beers in Ontario, Bierra Moretti is pretty shit, but peroni is dope. that and Kronenbourg are my two favourite imports. beautiful brews.

14. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

the LCBO had a pretty good NFL gift pack. 4 tall boys of Bud and two pint glasses for just under 10 bucks.

the 6 packs are on sale for 9.95 right now.

i work at the LCBO. i know too much about booze now. i get razzed by my coworkers when i'm buying a shit beer like old milwaukee for one of those nights where i won't care what the fuck i drink.

15. twisties

twisties Elite Member

16. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah this crap is fucking awful lmao. I can't stand the taste, but tbh once you burn it, it's alright. But other than that fuck it.

17. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

blue moon white beer is dope,taste mad good...and a 4loko is good every once in a while

18. SAVO

SAVO New Member

Nothin but the Best from my home country of Ireland!

I only drink the best! John Jameson :) John and Coke or John on the rocks is my drink of preference.

19. PulseWithLife

Can ya get this at dan murphys/ 1st Choice ?

20. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Don't know. We don't have DM or 1st Choice here but what I seen with DM they've got great selection of beer so maybe give them a look. Bad thing about Unibroue is the demand of their beers within Canada and USA is so great they stopped exporting to other countries like Australia :mad: