Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Craze

Craze Senior Member

i hate kids who copy shit off songs just to be cool...
    for those that dont know thats tech9ne <_< [/b][/quote]
    i hate those faggots who must point out the obvious duh if sum 1 didnt knw thats tech n9ne then they dont deserve 2 be alive just like you because u put ur nose in buisness where its not wanted bitch :angry:

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i hate those faggots who must point out the obvious duh if sum 1 didnt knw thats tech n9ne then they dont deserve 2 be alive just like you because u put ur nose in buisness where its not wanted bitch :angry: [/b][/quote]
    your comments cut me deep... im hurt.. im never gonna be the same again... and that angry face.. that just took the prize..... i shoulda never messed with someone so thug like you..

3. Sonny Black

Sonny Black Senior Member

hahahahaha

4. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

fuck yeah, finally another alcoholic, alright here's how we do it down in texas, some easy ghetto drank.

--------------------------------------------

get some kool-aid, or fruit punch (preferebly the cheap shit), 1 bottle of sparkling soda, some pinapple juice, and a good ole' bottle of everclear, make as much fruit punch or koolaid as u want, depending on how strong you want it, dump as much everclear as u see fit, and poor some sparkling soda in there, again, as much as you see fit, and the pinapple juice, see the sparkling soda makes it so u cant taste the everclear, it gives it a soda like texture. its the shit, i made this one time for the prom at my school, no one could taste it but there was people shitfaced all over the dance floor, its also a good chill drink, throw it in some styrophome and take it around town..... yo Kay, how the fuck do u make a Flaming Dr. Pepper ?

5. Craze

Craze Senior Member

your comments cut me deep... im hurt.. im never gonna be the same again... and that angry face.. that just took the prize..... i shoulda never messed with someone so thug like you.. [/b][/quote]
    at least u know ur place

6. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

damn that ever clear aint nothin nice!

during christmas break when my bro came over from AZ i drank a little less then half of them 375ml bottles with 2 cans of pepsi and 2 shots of nyquill.. since then i stopped drinkin nyquill with alcohol.. it aint smart :lol: .

but i dont know how to make a flaming dr pepper..

but heres a recipe i looked up. ;)

Flaming Dr. Pepper recipe

3/4 shot amaretto almond liqueur
    1/4 oz 151 proof rum
    1/2 glass beer

1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

7. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

i like Royal Reserve (canadian rye whiskey) straight out of the bottle, chased with ginger-ale... im not a big fan of mixed-drinks or having to carry around glasses and multiple fluid-filled bottles when drinking... just one bottle of liquor, one bottle of chase, and i'm set...

8. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

snow2skate your the biggest faggot kid...imn older than you and i dont go on here bragging about drinking...so shut the fuck up you little bitch...your not gunna be cool

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

eh iight my bad ill stay outta here then

10. cess!

cess! Elite Member

are you talkin about nutmeg?

cus that shit is disgusting

11. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

12. Jugga

Jugga Elite Member

For the most part...
    I do beer..
    I slam enough beers to keep a steady buzz all day everyday..

I don't know why.... but I've been drinking everyday for the past 3 months..
    with or without a drinking buddy...

I'd drink any kind of beer..
    but for the most part.. either Steel Reserves or Natural Ice...
    I like OE a lot too...

as far as shit that isn't beer goes...
    either Vodka or any kind of fire water, straight..
    I'm not a fan of mixed drinks..
    or any fruity flavors and shit..

I do scotch sometimes...

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

eh iight my bad ill stay outta here then [/b][/quote]
    :lol: you can make a xanax topic :wub:

14. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

:lol: you can make a xanax topic :wub: [/b][/quote]
    someone should make a pill topic, valium, xan bars, ativan, ambien, all that great stuff. thanks for the recipe for a flaming dr pepper, im gonna round up some money and do that shit.

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

16. herbal remedy

herbal remedy Senior Member

coke, a little cherry limeade (minutemade), and some jack

it tastes like candy.

17. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

got buy a duece of lean and some sprite

18. resonatx

resonatx Member

24 pack of corona, the biggest bottle of crown royal, and 3liter of coke, pound of kinebud, bars, oxycotin, yer girlfriend suckin and fuckin yer dick, thats the best mix of drugs for a night

19. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

151 vapor shot...or anything that lights on fire

20. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

coke in a doubble gulp mixed with Jack.

http://Idrink.com <good site to get recipies. Just add your ingreedence.. (dont forget to add the small stuff like ICE. and soda and junk like that) and it will show you ratings of how good drinks are and how to make it what not... check it out.