Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. westcoastbomber

westcoastbomber Senior Member

fuck skatin i could barely stand on one of those things

2. name1

name1 Elite Member

3. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i still got my sk8....but it sits in a corner...i used to skate like last year lol

4. moneyone

moneyone Senior Member

SUCKS I USED TO SKATE ALL THE TIME BUT RECENTLY I HAVENT CAUSSE THERES NO 1 TO SKATE WITH AND GOIN ALONE GETS BORING, I STILL HAVE 6 BRAND NEW BLANK DECKS TOO SO WEN I MEET PEOPLE THAT DO SKATE IMA START AGAIN BUT LATELY I HAVENT.

5. indigo

indigo Senior Member

half of the skate board population is so much like u ... and i cant stand kids like u ... you get pissed cuz we skate arund u guys

FUCK THAT

about 7 of my really good freinds are fucking amazing at skateboarding...im talking sponsored the whole 9 and they dont give a shit bout skaters

your just all the same and i think its funny

6. Alio

Alio Senior Member

i use to Rollerblade Fruit booter..Fuk Skaters i swear to god nothing more do i hate than a skater...just thinking about them makes me want to bust my knuckles on a wall and im not even a violent person. Ive been in 4 fights with skaters Of course i won it wasent really a fight it was like me kicking their face in..wow now i sound like im trying to act Tuff, well im not...okay whatever..i just hate skaters...!!

My Opinion is set down..

7. seur

seur Senior Member

i use to not beable to stand rollerbladers...but then i saw sum crazy good ones and now its tight...

8. indigo

indigo Senior Member

ALLL SKATERS...every single skater is alike? come on now

even i hate the stereotypical fruit booter...cocky getting in ur way jumping in front of you at parks...shit even im gunna kick an ass or to then

i just dont know why when a skateboarder sees a kid skating he automatically wants to start shit

9. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

half of the skate board population is so much like u ... and i cant stand kids like u ... you get pissed cuz we skate arund u guys

FUCK THAT

about 7 of my really good freinds are fucking amazing at skateboarding...im talking sponsored the whole 9 and they dont give a shit bout skaters

your just all the same and i think its funny [/b][/quote]
    well thats good.... keep your "funnyness to your self"

you dont know me. you got a bad impression off one sentence. and i can care less...

and there are some bladers i do get along with, its just the 12 year olds who just stand by the hand rails. or at the bottom of the transitions that piss me off.

also one of my friends is teaching rollerblade camp while i teach skate camp in the indoor skatepark. and while Rob Nollie is out side teaching bikers new stuff. so really we are HELPING these kids to not sit on the handrails and shit...

10. indigo

indigo Senior Member

thats wut im saying...who couldnt hate those kids and wunna knock em out

i just feel that skateboarders automatically feel like they have to not like a skater

11. skateparadise

im glad you hate skateboarders. skateboarders hate you.

we arnt all alike...

and you supposably "kicking skaters faces in " that will just come back to you. you will "get your face kicked in..."

12. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

first bmx though so i dont really care

and i also dont have the money to mod it at all
    i spend all of it on paint

:lol:

hey it only cost £125 [/b][/quote]
    those mongoose bmx style bikes are pretty good....
    i wouldn't say they suck.

however, those look like plastic petals, switch those up....you should be fine after that.

Attached Files:

13. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Give up the hate.. they're our parks, we just TOLERATE you assholes with no shirt on and big shiny helmets. Nah, just kidding.. i dont hate on any form of self expression

14. skateparadise

Mongoose bought GT bikes a while ago.. wonder if its for the good or the worse?!?! but i know Rob Nollie and Dave Brumlow both were sponsord by GT bikes, and when mongoose bought GT they both got off that team and got on a team called Giant. they are both local riders who go to a park in my home town.

15. nukone

nukone Senior Member

those mongoose bmx style bikes are pretty good....
    i wouldn't say they suck.

however, those look like plastic petals, switch those up....you should be fine after that. [/b][/quote]
    there metal
    thats the pic of it the day i got it - no scrapes

my mates got a GT and it is pracitally the same as mine, same wheels, breaks,pegs and the frame is real similar too, thing is it cost him £200 hahahaha

16. Alio

Alio Senior Member

well thats good.... keep your "funnyness to your self"

you dont know me. you got a bad impression off one sentence. and i can care less...

and there are some bladers i do get along with, its just the 12 year olds who just stand by the hand rails. or at the bottom of the transitions that piss me off.

also one of my friends is teaching rollerblade camp while i teach skate camp in the indoor skatepark. and while Rob Nollie is out side teaching bikers new stuff. so really we are HELPING these kids to not sit on the handrails and shit... [/b][/quote]
    lol kid at the bottom of the rail on roller blades godd even when i rollerbladed i hated those kids that brings back hella memoires..

17. Alio

Alio Senior Member

im glad you hate skateboarders. skateboarders hate you.

we arnt all alike...

and you supposably "kicking skaters faces in " that will just come back to you. you will "get your face kicked in..." [/b][/quote]
    i know you arent all alike just in my Area they seem all the same..Wannabe liberals blah blah i wont get into it..but i dont think kicking skaters faces into the side of a curb will come back to me i went to theropy for that shit..i just still have recurring anger towrds skaters its like a Psychological problem i deal with.

18. l33t.b0mb3r.hax0r.ntr

l33t.b0mb3r.hax0r.ntr Senior Member

i just hate how i skate and then take a look arround at all dem shaggy hair freckly faced, tight pants pink shirt wearin little kids i get classified with. you know?

19. name1

name1 Elite Member

20. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

theres like thirty freshman/sophmores at my school wearing tight pants and listening to hxc music and carrying a skateboard. the worst part is they all stand together. i believe they may be having secret meetings at night on how to do their hair, so they can be cooler.