Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

yeah same here im going on tour with a shop this summer so im going to paint in mad citys pittsburgh, charlotte, alanta, southern fla

2. Buhda420

Buhda420 Senior Member

skating and graff go hand in hand i feel

3. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

i dont see how the lifestyles are much different from each other ... tresspassing vandalism curfew violation(for some not all) skaters and writers get treated probally about the same so yeah hand in hand would be the correct term

yo thatkid, you heading to anyparts of the midwest?

4. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I skate some, don't do tricks, just to cruise and get around. here is my board....repping zoo york!
    ai27.tinypic.com_2vi5i83.gif

5. TOEJAM

TOEJAM Senior Member

dosent really look like you skate at all judging by how you have extremely white wheels...idk if your gonna skate you should skate if you catch my drift

6. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

new wheels budddy.

7. TOEJAM

TOEJAM Senior Member

and new trucks and a new deck....tad suspicious...whatever dude i just dont like the kids that go walk around with their skateboard and dc shoes thinkin it makes them look cool....no.

8. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

i have like 3 boards, got this one for last xmas, threw my newer wheels on there. i have too many wheels. Don't do it to be "cool". It chills me out to go out at night and skate around a parking lot and listening to music. Trust me dude, i don't do it to be "cool"

EDIT: As i said i just skate around and no tricks or anything that will fuck my board up.

9. speak504

speak504 Member

owned!!!!!:D

10. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

we were going to but we couldent connect with anyone like to crash at their cribs

11. TOEJAM

TOEJAM Senior Member

lol sorry that sounds funny...you skate around a parking lot, no tricks, just riding around a parking lot, sooooo dosent really sound like your into skateboarding to me, im pretty sure you can ride circles around a parking lot on a fucking scooter or bike so sounds to me like you kinda just do it for the image. and why do you need so many fucking boards if all you do is ride around, boards dont get fucked up from riding them around im pretty sure skating around a parking lot wont fuck anything up. in conclusion you give me the vibe of a. p-o-s-e-r. and better yet someone who owns three boards but dosent try to do tricks haha funny kid

12. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

^ i agree with you, also even if you just ride around the ends of your nose/tail should be scrapped..

13. TOEJAM

TOEJAM Senior Member

exactly, i just think its funny he has three decks, just to get around, a real skater in my opinion gets a new deck when the last one is completely trashed, so having three decks is DEFINETLY for show.so just shut up.

14. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i dont skateboard....i use a bike

15. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

That 12oz board is fucking dope.

16. StrongC_025

StrongC_025 Member

lmao u guys r a bunch of posers u guys skate cheap ass walmart decks get the fuck outa here talk to me when u can land a lazerflip so until then keep wasting ur life tryn to do graffiti and skating ur not gonna get anywhere at any of them,u guys r dumb like shit no doubt,u get made fun of at school.ur parents r drug addicts, ur sister rides da dick for a living, ur all fucking failures u guys live in fucking trailors ,smell like shit,eat shit,are shit

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  17. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

on that note, i ride a longboard.

18. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

longboards are tiiight. i've got one, but the only time i really use it is when i go out to the west coast for just cruising around..

19. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

who the fuck are you talking bout litlle man? hold your horses, smoke a splee up your butt, and calm yourself:D

20. toxus

toxus Elite Member