Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. geneparmesan

geneparmesan Senior Member

yeah, me too. but now they wear tight pants & shit. but i guess theres alot of rappers doing that nowadays too.
    oh well, haha.

2. tamorin

tamorin Member

can any one do verts?

3. newbornsek

newbornsek Elite Member

Rapper's wearing tight jeans? What are you on kid? No "Rapper" wears tight jeans. Don't confuse played played ass pussy's thinking they can rhyme with a rapper. Anyone wearing tight jeans get greeted with a fist from me.
    View attachment 349497
    on the real.

4. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

thank you!
    same with the new style in skatboarding
    tight jeans big ass shirt and high top shoes
    i want to bash everyone of those fuckers in the face with a lead pipe

5. thatkidyouknew

but its nice out and im getting my cam ready to film then im taking off :)

6. -des-

-des- Senior Member

finally the snow is melting around here! im about to go skate later!

7. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

chea chea bustin' tre flips down holly high all day everyday.

8. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

At this graff event I was at this dude did a Heel Tre flip, shit was amazing.

9. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

like a laser flip/inward 360 heel? either way that's pretty rad. my ankle has been sprained for the past 2 weeks or so, and i'm not supposed to skate for at least another 2 weeks. i guess it's not all bad because i've been bombing more, but fuckkkkk, i want to skate so bad. does anybody else hurt themselves on the most retarted shit? i was skating some like 1ft ledge, practicing some nollie cabs, and i like sprained my ankle suuuper badly.

10. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Yea it was like a laser flip. I somehow busted my ass while practicing some stationary half cabs.......

11. thatkidyouknew

yeah today i tried to nollie kickflip a 6 set and i landed it my first try then i wanted to have it filmed so i did it and did a split smacked my elbow off the ground.... so now i have a elbow tit:(

12. -des-

-des- Senior Member

i hate elbow tits! the other day i was was skating around smokin a blunt and i tried to ollie his pot hole and busted my shit! good thing noone saw!

13. geneparmesan

im not saying whats rap and what isnt rap. thats not even really what the issue was. but anyway, on to your tight pants comment. im not talking about "rappers" wearing tight ass girl jeans. im talking about the more slim, snug fitting jeans. and i guess you dont pay attention to juelz santana, or jim jones, or the cool kids, or bow wow(bad example, but he does it too.), or s.a.s. and yeah, i know about the demigodz, apathy, celph, aotp, louis logic, j-zone, 7L&esoteric, etc, etc. and i think im older than some of the kids on here. so kid, probably hasnt been aimed at me for about 3-4 years. so stop getting all bent out of shape about someone with no rhyming skill being called a rapper. chances are, theyve got more money than you, and they prooooooobably could give a shit less what you, of all people have to say about their lyrical ability.

sorry about the off-topic post, back to the matter at hand.

14. thatkidyouknew

i just watched this video called fruitbooter?
    it was rad
    best inline video i ever saw

15. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Pretty funny that they'd call it fruitbooter as that's like a derogatory term used to describe inline skaters, much like we are called board pushers/plank pushers/wood pushers ect.

16. thatkidyouknew

17. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

rollerbladers are pussies who are scared to skateboard, i don't like to many of them cause their all shit talking fuckfaces

18. thatkidyouknew

eh i dont hate on em they get sick as fuck with switch ups and shit like hell i saw a kid do like four switch ups on a picnic table

19. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I don't hate em, while this will probably get me flamed I started off as an aggressive inline skater and made my way to skating, recently I've had feelings of getting back into inline skating but still doing the skateboarding thing, I guess I'll be a hybrid or something. A fruit pusher....... Board booter..... eh, fuck it.

20. geneparmesan

people like you, are the ones who give skateboarders a bad name, and people like you, are the reason why rollers dont like skateboarders. but, on the other hand, i know tons of skateboarders, that could watch me & my boys rip it up all day. and dont sit there and say we're the only ones who talk shit. the swing goes back AND forth. if you'd like me to prove that, take a look at the BRILLIANT post you just did. "rollerbladers are pussies." "i dont like any of them cause their all shit talking fuckfaces." and if im right(correct me if im wrong.), not ONE person in this thread, has talked shit about either sport. as far as im concerned, this thread is full of respect for both extremes. but anyway, yeah Fruitbooter is a very bad ass movie. Rachard Johnson, Franky Morales, and some others. but anyway, i think im gona go up to the local park later, and see whats up.