Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

nice they all ur peices of just flics uve taken.

2. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

nah there different ppls lol

3. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

lol
    i wana post commuters but if uv noticed. the underground seem to be buffing all graff before the trains come into service. they even buff the inside the fuc*s

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer they have to buff all graffiti wid in 14 days, a new scheme the government came up wid. Also if its racial, sexist etc it has to be buffed with in 24 hours. Do you kno were abouts the legal wall is in croydon cos i will hit it loads lol.

5. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yeh i heard that graffiti time limit. im not sure man. all i know is that its somewhere in croydon and the coucil are currently running the "pro's" and "con's" list before its built. but should be a big one in some industrial park.

6. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

ah so it hasnt been made or put up yet then ??

7. shyone

shyone Elite Member

8. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

9. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

the wall aint been built yet. yeh nice flix, i wana go to a commuter yard this xmas and paint some trains, they leave the doors open for cleaners aswell so ill hit up the insides

10. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer me and infamous wanted to hit the trains one day were both gettin 24 cans of belton each this christmas so we mite.

11. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yeh, the trains have alot of security, especially the commuter yards. im guna try getting into some service tunnel and hitting them then

12. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer security is the only bad thing. You can hit tracks pretty easy tho me and imfamous did but we jus hit this wall a bit down but one day im gonna walk along and paint loads. I asked the council about the legal wall in croydon and they said there was one a few years ago but it didnt work out. I tryed to convince him, he said no so i emailed back i will have to paint the streets and it will cost you more money to clean it up. Then he said he will think about it so i said think fast i can do a throw up in 1 and a half mins. Then he said yer i mite think about making anova one :p

13. shyone

shyone Elite Member

14. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

haha, i hit the tracks on nothern line a couple times cus the trains stop for 1 till 5. its kool cus i can walk along and hit walls and stuff. i got to the yard but security was tight. im guna call my council and try gettin a legal wall

15. shyone

shyone Elite Member

16. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

shy1, im rellying on u for my daily UK flix,

17. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer u have so many flics lol Sika come paintin wid me and infamous we are both gettin loadsa paint and are gonna be paintin loads over the christmas holidays.

18. shyone

shyone Elite Member

19. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

haha, that bus-train-train thing is wicked. im liking the flix, where u get them. yeh kool monkey. im guna try get loads of paint soon

20. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer im gettin 24 cans of belton and i think infamous is aswell. So we are gonna hit a few legals and jus random places.