Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Underground (literally)

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by snag, Oct 8, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shyone

shyone Elite Member

...just dont be stupid

2. indigo

indigo Senior Member

3. (*eKLeK*)

(*eKLeK*) Senior Member

yeah i think u just got confused with the whole sewers thing(thats just not smart) but finding cool tunnels and service areas under your city is fucking great. we have this dope spot that was a large arena that got blown up for a movie(not tellin where) u just gotta use ur head watch for wierd manholes or doors that wouldnt seem like they go anywhere and explore were not gonna go find the shit for you. and if we did we would just keep it to ourselves. dont post secret spots on open forums. thats a shure fire way to bring the heat on a spot. abandonned buildings arent that hard to spot. but u should def. bring supplies i.e. flash lights bolt cutters, water, paint (off course) so to recap
    Sewers=death
    Service areas and Buildings=great exploration fun

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

grab a flashlite and bolt cuttersa and hit the streets!

5. denali

denali Senior Member

damn man, i live in the fuckin sub urbs of new orleans, and i cant drive down there to go explore that shit altho it would be hella fun only 16

and that sucks too cus were below sea level so no subway for me *sadface*

6. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

no subway for me either cus most of the downtown area is ontop of water..

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

omg, new orleans is FILLED with that type of shit! i should smack you for not doing that already! and that's not like abandoned subway shit, that's like crypts and hidden tunnels from the slave trade type shit!

8. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

I LOST MY FUCKING KEYS DOWN THE SEWER TODAY!!!!

so snag when u are down there in the dirty tampons..look for some keys for a honda civic.

9. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

grab a flashlite and bolt cuttersa and hit the streets! [/b][/quote]
    but how do you know if the buildings are abondoned?

10. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

no cars, broken windows, general run-down disgusting look, and "CONDEMNED" or "NO TRESPASSING" signs are a good clue

11. Nikon

Nikon Senior Member

id rather drive the tampon

12. indigo

indigo Senior Member

13. SLY

SLY Elite Member

id rather drive a used female condom

14. I've heard alot about many old subway tunnels in toronto, and I've even been given direction to some from sites. It's pretty awesome, I'm gonna try and see if I can get into one.

15. denali

denali Senior Member

im scared of crypts plus there ded ppl i dont wanan fuck up someones crypt thing, and i live like 30 min away from new orleans in a suburb, my parents wont let me drive there by myself theres alot of good walls tho and but stear clear of the projekts, magnolia home of the solja as the nigs say

and ya theres hidden tunnels, the underground railroad and whatnot thats pretty cool, but u cant get in there thats liek historical shit and its all blocked off

16. glue

glue Elite Member

yea tunnels are great.

17. illusion

illusion New Member

abandoned houses are intense also if theyre big.just bring bolt cutters and a sleeping bag, food and water and a few friends and stay the night and trash the place.

18. Steez

Steez Senior Member

^^all fun and games until you realize the place is already inhabited by a group of crackhead hobos=P :D

19. denali

denali Senior Member

hahahahahaha, has anyone ever ran into hobos in like the abandoned subway tunnels before?

20. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

for a price....I could hack u the blueprints of the undergrounds for whatever city u want.

I did it for my city cause we have opium tunnels here. and they closed em off. so I wanted to hit em up :D

but yah pm me if u wanna make a deal. I'll trade to supplys too