Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Underground (literally)

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by snag, Oct 8, 2004.

Share This Page

1. dimmu

dimmu Member

down here theres like 50 diff openings to get into the swqwrs, you just gotta go in on a real clear streak of days or your fucked. if it rains its flooded, other than that. you can walk for miles just bring a flash light. utterley pointless tho. unless your hiding from the pigs in it? done that once or twice

2. ReadyToStrike

ReadyToStrike Senior Member

ive been in some sewers in my hood, its mainly pointles and tiring crawling through the tunnels that lead nowhere, but i guess its cool to catch tags and shit

3. dior

dior Senior Member

theres a huge tunnel in providence i need to check out

4. 17you601kui17

17you601kui17 Banned

5. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

is that right? water monkey human? no shit!? hah ban hammer away!

Theres a probly 12 to 15 foot square tunnel by me thats pretty dope, its pretty long and good for practice if you got light. ill catch some flicks

6. Terrible N

Terrible N Banned

Theres a subway in Cinci?

7. dior

dior Senior Member

were doing hareat tubman in school and my teacher told me about this underground tunnul near me im gunna check it out

8. Cairo**

Cairo** New Member

anyone heard of any kinda underground in Vancouver?
    only shit i've heard of was the old shaughnessy hospital but im pretty sure its not there anymore.. i know there is an underground system its just way to hard to find the entrances, lots of them are in the basements of federal buildings. (post offices etc. )

9. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Love mine. All frequented by writers, easy in and out. Sharps everywhere though.

10. Minneapolis4lyfe

Minneapolis4lyfe Member

Spell or leave.

11. erin-321

erin-321 Member

go to like an escartment if you have oneee,

me and my friendd have done it in like 3 different sewersss. its pretty creepy but a cool place to have ur tag.

if theres barss, its easiest to go to the second lowest row and slide through it on your bacck.

btw for escartmenntss, sometimes you have to get off the trail and walk up a streaam to get to oneee.

good luck :)

12. epitaph.one

epitaph.one Member

you can go into the sewers, becareful of water but the biggest killer is the methane and other gases.

youd be like "whats that smell?"

2 seconds later your on the floor unconscious.

you think paint fumes are bad for you? they just make you retarded, those gases will kill you.

13. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Wow Toronto has alot of fucking sewers underground systems like 3 meters tall and shit,but mostly located on the other side of the city,and Im not going on a mission there just for that.

14. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

15. wired_615

wired_615 Senior Member

if you go to a high school or college that is inland they most likely have basement or boiler room that people only go in like a few times a year, alot better than tredding through the sewers

16. MagicOPromotion

MagicOPromotion Banned

Last Page

seems I can only get one product listed on the home page - any clues as to what I may have done wrong?

It IS random - but only one product at a time...

D

17. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Who the fuck would want to go in the sewers??????

And if you wanna get to the under ground tracks. just follow them above ground untill they go under.

18. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

theres a storm sewer tunnel that ive been in pretty far, i also know there is a filtering room that you can get into but i imagine its pretty pointless because youd get soaked

19. dior

dior Senior Member

20. dimmu

dimmu Member

just look around for water ducts, drainage ditches, w.e you want to call them. the big cement paths that fill up when a storm hit. as long as youve had a week or so of no rain, just walk down it. eventually youll find the parts that go under the roads etc, as well as a few dead bodies, needles, and what ever else gets hucked in there. water run off sewers are fine. i doubt you could even get to the sewage tunnels, unless your city just has shit and piss flowing around in the open?:S