Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Universe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Aug 26, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Check out the Large Hadron Collider
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Also check out the National Ignition Facility, we are going to harvest the power of a star and will allow us a unlimited powerful and clean source of energy, not radioactive wastes are going to be emitted because we are fuzing atoms, not splitting.(fission)

2. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

yeh the big bang machine...check out the vid of it that I posted on the previous page...that thing is insane

3. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Please get your piece of shit Leveyan satanic NWO nazi crap out of here. That video is retarded. Blame the federal reserve issue on Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernarke (both of which are jews, not christians) and the 9/11 on islamic Sunni terrorists, again they aren't christians. Also why the fuck did they compare Horus, the sun god to the son of god. Completely different, and how about all the other made up crap in that anti-jesus part. I don't care to call out all the mistakes, so i'll leave you with a video of someone who has just done that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMhkTBbgwwE&feature=channel_page

4. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

wrong videooo bud...I was talking about the Big Bang machine oneeeee...You dont have to watch it if you dont like it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHs7hu9hgKc
    Thats one of five...but its worth watching if you have the time

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  5. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

if you've got an issue with the viewpoint on religion that zeitgeist delivers, the response video you posted isnt the way to go about it. just as they criticize the zeitgeist video for not citing sources and such, they themselves do not provide many. if you're going to try to 'debunk' a claim, you cant simply say "they are wrong because this is how it is." if they say its unfounded, present some foundation on your own claims. otherwise, why would anyone be any more apt to give credibility to one over the other?

im not saying i like one any more than the other. just my two cents.

6. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I dont even wannnnna talk about zeitgeist today...my b for bringing it uppp..I wish I was sleeping honestly. and plus...I just love the intro...Explosions and wack animations..I accept everything, my mind is a sponge Im sorrrrrry. lol...

[Broken External Image]:http://www.nightskyinfo.com/solar_eclipses/eclipse_nso.jpg
    my favewitttt

7. fannypack uprock

it shouldnt be in this thread anyway.

8. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

9. STUTERS-DAILY

STUTERS-DAILY Member

anybody get a chance to see the perseids meteor shower? i think it was sometime last week or two weeks ago, i didnt stay up late enough but i wish i had..

10. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

you are all tools of satan himself... Our lord and his son live in the firmament, nothing else. these things you post were put up there by God himself to test your faith in his one and only son. Same as dinosour bones, you are all becoming the tools of the devil by spreading his hate and not acknowledging that the world is only 3000 years old. May the lord have mercy on your all's souls.

just kidding, BUT I've actually been told things like that by crazy religious people before....I love this shit.

loki x sho...crop circles are done today, they might symbolize something, just like any piece of artwork.. but it's people today who are doing them, you could go out and do them yourself if you had the time and wanted to..they're nothing ancient or extraterrestrial...(unlike the nazca lines in Peru)

^stuters-daily....I did...I didn't even know it was coming but I was skinny dipping a lot that week in a lake and caught at least 20+...good stuff

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  11. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

one thing thats kind of annoying is im smarter then my sister and they dont believe that some of the stars in the sky may in fact be planets.

ive seen a special on nat geo where they had people do crop circles over night to test if it was possible to do in one night they they made a pretty convincing one. just googled the nazca lines and those are pretty scary if i say so myself.

12. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Rigel, illuminating the Witch Head Nebula.
    astarmatt.com_gallery_astro_witch.jpg

13. Proper

Proper Elite Member

14. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

once again .. i tried to get a similar sort of thread approved at the opening of the Large Hardon Collider. naw. that got dingied. buuttt nooo big properlish gets his. ppffftttt.

its all fuckin politics here.

ill come back on tomorrow n post somethin good n positive n contribute to this thread tho.

15. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I never saw it, cuh. I love the universe, I would have opened that sucker in a second.

16. fannypack uprock

aapi.ning.com_files_xf5gGk8YQ7gzprwLijH65eegaOPzOUVMfnnbcOqcY0becf6b2aeb0260f64b7ee26cbff81289.jpg

jay kay. i know what you mean. just sounded funny.

17. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I seen that before too.

I just searched the nazca lines too. Those are sweet. amazing how these ancient civilizations could do this without modern technology.

18. Proper

Proper Elite Member

That's the nicest thing anyone has called me on BS. <333.

19. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

this is a really cool thread. i love space, its a big inspiration for my personal art work.
    also one of my favorite things to do is to get on my roof at night, smoke a bowl, put my headphones and tune out while staring into space. one time i saw a shooting star go by right after i finished the bowl, it was intense

20. DestroyLA

DestroyLA Senior Member

thats how big my penis is.