Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Universe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Aug 26, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Check out Blazars and Super-Massive black holes that are at the center of all galaxies.

2. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Blazars? What an odd name.

Neutrino's are pretty interesting as well. Hundreds of million pass by and through us every second.

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

we = creatures lost in space.
    Bombing science is made by lonely planetary space creatures who are capable of comprehending symbols and situations....I hate us....but I still love pra

ai26.tinypic.com_i5ygw6.png

4. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

LOLOLOL I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. post something worthwhile for once.

5. theorist

theorist Senior Member

haha anyone happen to catch NOVA on KPBS on Tuesday? im pretty sure it was an old episode but it was about the massive black whole at the center of the milky way and how they discovered that black holes will have short periods of time where they spew out energy but, this only happens like once every some billion years.

6. caoxueer1r

caoxueer1r Member

The view over a valley of a tiny village with thatched(草盖的)roof cottages around a church; a drive through a narrow village street lines with thatched cottages painted pink or white; the sight in parts of England. Atlantica gold,Most people will agree that the thatched roof is an essential part of the attraction of the English countryside.
      Thatching is in fact the oldest of all the building crafts practiced in the British Isles(英论诸岛). Although thatch has always been used for cottage and farm buildings, it was once used for castles and churches, too.  
      Thatching is a solitary(独自的)craft, which often runs in families. The craft of thatching as it is practiced toady has changed very little since the Middle Ages. Over 800 full-time thatchers are employed in England and Wales today, maintaining and renewing the old roofs as well as thatching newer houses. Many Atlantica power leveling,property owners choose thatch not only for its beauty but because they know it will keep them cool in summer and warm in winter.
      In fact, if we look at developing countries, over half the world lives under thatch, but they all do it in different ways. People in developing countries are often reluctant to go back to traditional materials and would prefer modern buildings. However, they may lack the money to allow them to import the necessary materials.Dofus Kamas, Their temporary mud huts with thatched roofs of wild grasses often only last six months.Thatch which has been done the British way lasts from twenty to sixty years, and is an effective defiance against the heatThe researcher organized an experimental tournament(锦标赛)involving four youth teams. Each match lasted an hour, divided into three periods of 20 minutes during which different referees were in charge.
    ffxi gil,
    Observers noted down the referees’ errors, of which there were 61 over the tournament. Converted to a standard match of 90 minutes, each referee made almost 23 mistakes, a remarkably high number.

The researcher then studied the videotapes to analyse the matches in detail. Surprisingly, he found that errors were more likely when the referees were close to the incident. When the officials got it right, they were, on average, 17 meters away from rohan crone,the action. The average distance in the case of errors was 12 meters. The research shows the optimum(最佳的)distance is about 20 meters.

There also seemed to be an optimum speed. Correct decisions came when the referees were moving at a speed of about 2 meters per second. The average speed for errors was 4 meters per second.
    9Dragons Gold,
    If FIFA, football’s international ruling body,wants to improve the standard of refereeing at the next World Cup, it should encourage referees to keep their eyes on the action from a distance, rather than rushing to keep up with the ball, the researcher argues.
    world of warcraft power leveling,
    He also says that FIFA’s insistence that referees should retire at age 45 may be misguided. If keeping up with the action is not so important, their physical condition is less critical.

Thatching is a solitarycraft,

7. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Someone delete that ^ from my beautiful thread!

8. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

second that...
    ascience.nationalgeographic.com_staticfiles_NGS_Shared_StaticFa7df63634b3a27ce0fa766cf2302b71e.jpg
    ahhh, the sun.
    (interesting, but I still hate the light!)

9. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

if there wasn't a sun we would freeze to death so we would be fucked without the sun.

10. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

nahhh for reals..I thought the earth would continue to prosper.
    haha, I just hate heat. Cold n dark is my thing man

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Someone please remove this fucking tool from my thread.

12. Tony

Tony Elite Member

why dont you?

oh, right

13. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Shut the fuck up Slushi. Aren't there any roofs in need of roofing?

14. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Good for you?

Good edit :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  15. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

I hope the world does end in 2012. I want every one to die. I like this forum because there are people who agree with me on it. Graffiti, Drink, Smoke weed, Dont sleep. Used to talk to another people fuck doing that shit only do it now when im buying or smoking other peoples weed. I just need a night job doing some thing so i can buy more weed and extra petrol for my car so if i need to get some out for jew burning i can.

16. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

I 2nd that.

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

hahah thats an ill pic...

what if we're just a giant science experiment

19. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

what if souls are real, and are the 3rd dimension representation of something that exists in a higher dimension, possibly a sort of afterlife not necessarily divided into heaven/hell
    similar to the thought of gravity, magnetism, etc. being effects on our 3rd dimension from a lower or higher dimension.
    furthermore, considering other dimensions have effects on each other, what if all matter is connected to each other through these other dimensions, thus astrology and the placement of large bodies of mass (planets, stars) in our universe can have effects on us via the other dimensions?

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

No. You did not just say that. I always thought something like that..