Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Writer`s Cookbook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 31, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Whatever. You're all retarded. Some dorito's bold BBQ and some DR pepper and I'll be up all night hitting hard. Snacks from spot to spot is really calming for some reason. It's like you feel like everything is legal. I dunno...food calms me. Haha.

2. cbc

cbc Senior Member

i buy like 300 grams of ham, and turkey, and mortadella, and spicy salami, and normal salami, and olive loaf.... I LOVE MY MEAT! i eat about 5 sandwhiches a day with like 4 slices of meat on each sumtimes a mix.... with havarti or swizz or creamcheese with tomato maybe mustard or pickle onions and lettuce.... it lasts me like 2 weeks... sum times less if people come over or my shisty family eats it

best sandwhich right here whioch is super cheap
    buy like 100 no name chicken nuggets on sale for real cheap and buy burger buns with seeds real cheap... then you microwave 5 or 4 nuggets and toast ur bun just a biy put mayo on both sides and then put ur nuggest on... sum sort of sauce, then red onions and a piece of lettuce... so goood... so cheap!:D:D

3. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

mc muffin...egg, cheese, bread product

carrots...carrots, maple syrup/brown sugar, mustard, water > microwave

potato skins...baked potato, sour cream, cheese on top, green onions

quesadillas...tortillas, beans, cheese >fry

taboulleh...bulgar/couscus, parsley, tomatoes, oil, lemon juice, onion + optional(garlic, cucumber, mint)

greek salad...onions, feta, tomato, olives

4. jade

jade Elite Member

get an itallian bun, they're not big, just good, or any kind of bun.

smack some mayo on the bottom.

throw a frew slices of mortadella on it.

put a few slices of swiss cheese on it.

put more mayo and mustard on the top of the bun.

put together and start chompin!!!!!

best sandwich/bun ever

5. halo

halo Senior Member

Dont no if this one was posted already to lazy to read....

Kraftdinner, clams(without the shell of course), and.......get ready.......ketchup....... all in one bowl, man that shit is good.......

6. odd_laws_broke

odd_laws_broke Elite Member

bump

I`m mad hungry. Sauce from scratch. Cut fresh tomatos, throw em in a pan with olive oil and a load of chopped fresh parsley and basil. stir in some sugar and grated parmesan. pretty basic, but you can add practically whatever you want.

also remove the peels after the tomatos soften up in the pan.

7. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

Cut up bacon rashers into small cubes dice a red onion do a fry up and insist on the finest olive oil then butter toast and spread generous amounts of vegimite on the bread then add the bacon and onions mmmm....lemnade recipe traditional lemonade not that bicarbonated shit get one decent size lemon and squeeze into glass then add castor sugar acording to how sweer you want it then add chilled water and cut
    out the pulp from the lemon ( adds flavour and apperance) then add either crushed or cubed ice you may also like to sugar rim the glass if you like by either covering the rim with egg white or lemon juice and dipping in sugar tada! Avacoado with icecream is also delish alswell as a avacodo milkshakes taste nice aswell avodcardo can also go well as a savoury item and be spread across taost with lemon juice peper and smoked salmon you need not to salt it because the salmon already is ssalty .grilled tomatoes are fantastic so are sundried chillies minus the seeds its all fantastic! ! !

8. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

tuna melt

open a can of tuna/salmon, mix with mayonaise and relish/diced celery. spread tuna mixture on bread of your choice and put grated cheese on top. put in microwave for a minute. enjoy!

9. mad

mad Elite Member

KD is the way to go....
    or i got this stuff its garlic butter n its in this big ass tub n al u do is put it on some fresh bread n put sum cheese on it n bam u got urself munchies

o another favorite is eggo waffles that u toast n take 2 n put icecream in the middle of it n now use got a icecream sandwhich :D

n to wash it all down a liter or two of chocolate milk

10. The Red Owl

The Red Owl Member

two words...

EZ MAC!

ive eaten that just about every day for lunch this summer. That, corn dogs, and those ball park single hot dogs that u can just pop in the microwave

11. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

its all about str8 up hittin T&T supermarket <------heaven

12. DaNk onE

DaNk onE Member

I EAT LOTS OF MICROWAVED FOOD

13. dimeone

dimeone Senior Member

2min noodles oh yeah ..mmm im hungry goin to make em :D

14. nybomber

nybomber Member

taco bell and mountain dew bitches

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

nothing like home made food made by your mom

16. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

take chicken... raw, and rinse it off(GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR SALMENELLA)dip it in some raw eggs... then mix flour and bread crumbs in a bag and shake it up real good (with the chicken in the bag), then fry it in a pan, and you got the best god damn chicken in the world (yes, ive been through culinary school)

17. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

its better if you add spices to the crushed up bread, and u can use crushed up corn flakes...
    yes i watch food network

18. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

bread crumbs is somethingyou buy from the store that already has spices and shit in it :X

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

u can also use bread from home.......again food tv..hahaa

20. halo

halo Senior Member

I LOVE T&T....just to bad I live in the SW when its all the way over in the NW(Calgary)