Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Writer`s Cookbook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 31, 2004.

Share This Page

1. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

this is the good shit!

melted string cheese. not all the way. just enough to where you pick it up and its all stringy like in the cartoons.

and right here you have to try this... white bread, cream cheese, sugar, heat, eat!

take 1 piece of white bread. flatten it out with a rolling pin. then put just a little but of butter on it. then get some cream cheese and put some of that on (like a 1 inch line right down the center.then put some sugar on the bread...(thats what the butter was for to make the sugar stick to the bread. and then roll it up like a burrito and put it in the microwave till the cream cheese is melted (not like water just like so its hot and gooey) then taste it and if it needs more sugar dust some on and youve got a dessert!

2. LOST

LOST Senior Member

3. das1

das1 Senior Member

:D party pizzas and icecream in a cup with milk...............ummmmm

4. SaDiStIc

SaDiStIc Member

half-cook bacon and drain.
    put cheez whiz on a bunch of hamburger buns
    now put tomato slices on the cheez whiz bunz and the bacon on top and broil in oven until browned.... damn they are sooo good!

5. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

nothing beats my mums home made macaroni cheese

6. expo

expo Senior Member

for the vegies

take rice black beans and corn cook in rice cooker

eat mine in tacos

penut butter bannanas sandwichs

if your not vegan fry the bread in butter.

7. expo

expo Senior Member

that new mt dew is awsome

8. expo

expo Senior Member

i buy like 300 grams of ham, and turkey, and mortadella, and spicy salami, and normal salami, and olive loaf.... I LOVE MY MEAT! i eat about 5 sandwhiches a day with like 4 slices of meat on each sumtimes a mix.... with havarti or swizz or creamcheese with tomato maybe mustard or pickle onions and lettuce.... it lasts me like 2 weeks... sum times less if people come over or my shisty family eats it

best sandwhich right here whioch is super cheap
    buy like 100 no name chicken nuggets on sale for real cheap and buy burger buns with seeds real cheap... then you microwave 5 or 4 nuggets and toast ur bun just a biy put mayo on both sides and then put ur nuggest on... sum sort of sauce, then red onions and a piece of lettuce... so goood... so cheap!:D:D [/b][/quote]
    keep eating like that and this will be you [Broken External Image]:http://www.geekologist.com/Photoshop/R/HeartAttackCereal.jpg

9. expo

expo Senior Member

This is a wicked-easy recipe that's wicked-good!

1 sack frozen French fries, any brand or shape – crinkle cut, thin cut, steak cut, waffle fries – prepared to package directions
    2 tablespoons butter
    2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
    1 1/2 cups whole milk
    2 1/2 cups, (10-ounce) sack shredded yellow Cheddar
    3 squirts ketchup, about 1/4 cup

Have your GH (Grown Helper) put fries in oven on a cookie sheet. While fries are baking in the oven, have a GH place a sauce pot on the stove and heat it over medium heat. Add butter and melt it. Add the flour and stir. Cook butter and flour together for 1 minute or so. This is called "roux" (like Tiger and Roo with Pooh Bear) and it helps to thicken up sauces. Use a whisk to stir as the milk goes into the pot. Keep stirring until the milk gets thicker. Use a wooden spoon or heat-safe spatula to stir in the cheese. When all of the cheese melts, take the sauce off the heat and stir in 3 squirts of ketchup. This is your SECRET ingredient. When everyone asks what you put in your cheese sauce that makes it taste so good, just say milk and cheese, you can NEVER tell what secret ingredients you add! Tell your GH to keep the secret, too or they can never help you again!
    Pour the sauce over the fries or serve the sauce on the side if you like to dipping better

i'm so hungry and i cant belive i'm so lame i made 4 post in a row.

10. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

for the lazy vegans... hamburgerhelper mix, i think the chili kind is the only vegan one, and just use yves ground round instead of meat....

peanut butter and banana is always good to eat while studying.....

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

any one try that new 7up? fuckin sucks....soda mixed with fruit juice.
    taste like someone shook the soda and let out all the gas...i dont recommend it

12. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

v-8..minced garlic....aonions...salt peper..lil sugar.cook the fuck outt ait..

pour on noodles

13. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

you all eat horribly <_<

14. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

hey bee, not me!!

15. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha im prolly the worst :eek: :lol:

sometimes i just live off toasts haha

16. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

then you should make me dinner ;)

17. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

hmm im eatin ramen right now!
    oriental mmm yum...chicken is good too......and everything else, they all taste the same lol..like msg...woo hoo...i love ramen :D

18. yoitsdavid

yoitsdavid Member

1 bowl ramen
    4 drum sticks of chicken
    1 litter of pepsi

:D crucial meal

19. joust

joust Elite Member

get pita, put salsa and cheeze in it. put it in the toaster and take it bombing

20. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

Sandwhich: Roast Beef....cheese....mayo....butter....on toast
    Side: Curly Fries with grated mozarella. Put in oven

Rice!!

Wash it all down with some good brew