Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

your not earn anymore? :eek::(

2. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Nah, shit got boring,
    going a completely new route.

3. AS248

AS248 Member

I might have to do the same FV. I was just around the 11mile and Dequindre area, and saw behind a dumpster a AS throw. And I've been writin that for about 2 years. I smell somethin fishy....

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

man, that's just the suburbs,
    you can pretty much ignore everything you see out there.

5. AS248

AS248 Member

I live in the Burbs man! Haha. Im not gonna think much of it though, I write Aseh anyways. I just like to keep the throws to two letters.

6. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

hmm... blob style might be cool.... if he can master it...

7. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Don't worry about it if you've only seen it once. And two letter throws can stand for anything. Keep writing your name.

8. AS248

AS248 Member

Oh I will man. I only second guessed it for a minute, never seriously though I was gonna. gone through too many damn names anyways, and hardly done shit.

9. MoistGarbageCan

MoistGarbageCan Senior Member

blobs with lines in them? i find it hard to believe it'll look good, lol..

10. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e308_sk8ing_is_not_a_crime7_Photo8_1.jpg
    ha. not amazing, but good enough for me.
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e308_sk8ing_is_not_a_crime7_Photo4.jpg
    and on this one, ignore everything except the throw.. ha, the handstyles are lame.
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e308_sk8ing_is_not_a_crime7_Photo9.jpg
    One more, for good measure. Gel pen and a Bic. Ignore the scribbles.
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e308_sk8ing_is_not_a_crime7_Photo8_3.jpg
    Yeah, Earn-inspired. Don't worry, not gonna get up with this. Just tried it out.
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e308_sk8ing_is_not_a_crime7_Photo4_1.jpg
    Same throw, different time, different speed.

11. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

what would be a good way to build on my throwies? I should probably be able to whip out a decent simple or bust a decent tag first, but I guess "borrowing" could help?

12. faser

faser Senior Member

I've seen burner pieces in the burbs man, city isn't ALL where it's at.

Thetoy - I think you need to define your T more. The 2 letters throw dont flow with each other
    Dude above me, quit now.

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Bottom of page bump. You know I give crits when asked for them, and even sometimes when I'm not. This is like layaway crits. haha.

14. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Make your R smaller homie

15. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I don't really like any of the R's, too much space imo, but overall, they're good.

17. MoistGarbageCan

MoistGarbageCan Senior Member

dude, your shit needs mad work. your hands however are fresh.
    1. on the first one, you FUCKED UP the structure of the R, like big time. don't make the upper left part of the R so wide next time. everything else is IIGHT. i personally hate that style so it'd be hard for me to say shit without sounding negative. oh yeah, and clean up your lines, they got sloppy when you were doing the outline.
    2. on the second pic that R gets shitty towards the ending bar y'know, the \ part of it. it's like you put a pocket of fat in the R at the right middle part of the R you tucked the E behind the R. move the opening on the bottom of the E to the right. The S on this should be like the first pic's S. the I on this one looks awkward, make it like the first I. the T is good.
    3. the hole of the R was placed slightly to the right. align it with the middle part of the R. you left too much dead space on the IST on this one.
    4. show us the toss on top left part of this pic, the R looks really good on that one.

18. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

The top left picture is basically the same.. haha. But yeah, those were all the first of their kind, they've all been developed on. Thanks for the crits, they were pretty helpful.

19. caesar1

caesar1 New Member

20. devil at sea level

devil at sea level Member

caesar dont use flickr to post picks use photobucket.com and use the icon to copy paste pics...

and on the throw make all your letters the same size for now and lose all of the negative space in it for now..on your tag spread it out more so you can read it then get more n more compricatededed

crust lose the shading for now and work on your letters more they're unproportionate meaning size of letters in general and inconsistent in the width/fatness of each letter

quickie[Broken External Image]:http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss187/concretejunglebook/IMG_0303.jpg