Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Karma

Karma Senior Member

2. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

I got an idea from that throw...I got a tag and throw for you.

I'll be honest, Other peoples tags and throws...I ain't good at em' and ya people tell me to expand the array of lettering but to be honest...I tend to master mine before anything. Sure its a lil one track minded but all in all...Bruce Lee was a master at his art and not every thing else. Either way I'm not losing much...but I'll take what people say into consideration...

ai852.photobucket.com_albums_ab84_UNIPAINT456_Graff_20Sites_Ph53b768280d9dcdcf861ab52fc709f791.jpg
    ai852.photobucket.com_albums_ab84_UNIPAINT456_Graff_20Sites_Ph929d4aef5ce3a31e935a6016630db293.jpg
    KARMA...^^

3. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

4. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

5. get a grip!

get a grip! Senior Member

class time boredom.

not my name, just bored.

---​

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  6. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Thanks for the feed back guys.

ai852.photobucket.com_albums_ab84_UNIPAINT456_Graff_20Sites_Pha3ba218ddf43b1286563684558e2f0bb.jpg

OLD THROW...^^

NEW THROW...>> ai852.photobucket.com_albums_ab84_UNIPAINT456_Graff_20Sites_Phd8584c81e5af5e7926bc5ef6201dc589.jpg

BUMPP

7. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

whoops i put the rong link heres the right one
    crits
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

8. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

lol!!!!

9. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

10. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

i drew somethin up in paint about how to use bars, but then i realised this is the throwy thread. but i'll say it anyway, try using bars to define your letters properly, then work on rounding those letters into what looks like a good throw.

hope this helps

11. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

12. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

alright thanks thats what im looking for

13. get a grip!

besides the missing shadow on the N... seems very plain. also seems like you just straight copied leaks criticism and took off the bump of the N. not that that is bad, because it's better than what you were working with, but take what he gave you and make it your own.

bars isn't the best advice, mainly because it is a throw, go with more basic bubble letters and from their break off and add some style to them. work with both upper and lowercase until you have the shapes and structure (yes structure is still necessary with throws) on deck. don't worry with fills (yes, i know you didn't do one) or anything yet, and don't worry with concreting a name because you will change it about 30 more times over the next year (if you keep at it).

seems basic, no actual pizazz to it. also the name is probably majorly overused, but as i stated above you will MOST LIKELY change it plenty of times. try messing with it and tweaking parts of it until it has it's own "style". on my current name/style (not the one posted above) i have filled up a 5 subject notebook of pen scribbles trying to make something i'm happy with. just keep at it.

14. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

im 100% tired of changing my name, i write selfish, self for short, if i get one mroe comment about that i will explode, all the names and words have been used up, its time for recycling its been atleast 20 years guys cmon, lol, but back to your crits, yeah i have about 15-20 pages just filled with throws kinda annoying you know, but you gotta have style that wasnt the best one either ill post up another later on maybe..

15. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

you shouldn't write Self, it's an overused name.

16. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

write whatever, even if it's taken. Chances are the person who has it isn't a king. if you can't find a name that isn't taken don't think of common words. start thinking outside the box.

17. get a grip!

and even a bigger chance you will change it again. once you find a newer style that works better with other letters..

18. kNowLedGe___

kNowLedGe___ Member

so I've been writing RESIK for the past few days after I came on here and noticed there was a SYNE already (hahah), but I can't figure out a good way to make the R or K work with the ESI I have already (with my throwie). anybody have some good looking bubble R's and K's they can throw out so I can get an idea of what to use?

19. get a grip!

post what you got, because no one wants to you steal shit..

20. kNowLedGe___

kNowLedGe___ Member

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010