Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. bak

bak Senior Member

bump that ewal, only clean shit on this page.
    vems work on ur tag nd the e hole looks odd. the v would look more soilid if the left arm was a solid line instead of the lil curves.
    seyr? keep practicing that throw, looks solid.
    skina that shitty generic style is played out. give crits nt pussy lips.

2. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

lol some one got mad :)
    ***** how do i post the same shit ?
    and i havent been on this shit in over 2 months and you didnt even write that long ago gtf
    and i feel you phat
    SEVR or SEYR that e is nice and the Y the S is bad and R too try flowing them better with the other ones work on your tagg btw

3. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

lol some one got mad :)
    ***** how do i post the same shit ?
    and i havent been on this shit in over 2 months and you didnt even write that long ago gtf
    and i feel you phat
    SEVR or SEYR that e is nice and the Y the S is bad and R too try flowing them better with the other ones work on your tagg btw

4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

5. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

work on that M the U is ight need to be cleaner try an upper case E and the S is ok

6. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

7. PETER

PETER Elite Member

looks like FPD to me. The D doesn't seem to match the style of the other two letters. I suck at throws.... bad... but I suggest trying something more round... lowercase F and E maybe... might flow better for you.

8. vems

vems Senior Member

vmsd.jpg

i know it increases in size, i like it that way...all other crits welcome ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  9. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Thanks pete. I'm goin for a funky type of style so I'm not worried about flow yet till I get some solid letters to fuc with. Originally letter was gonna be separate from eachother but i thought it might be a dece toss.

And vems I think your V needs a little more structure, the M can lose the little notch on the far right, E could do with some negative space on the bottom half, and keep working on the S. ALso missed a little drop shadow on the s. Nice fill though, keep at it.

10. bak

bak Senior Member

that F is proper tho fed but i second wat pete said.

11. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

new v lmk what ya think
    Photo-0202.jpg

12. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

13. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

14. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

atom:listen to the crits that people r telling u or their gonna stop given em...put a hole in the A and move that T over so it doesn't look like an r

just doodling crits
    Photo-0204.jpg

15. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

tn.jpg
    My bad sevr that's an older one; i haven't got many new ones

Attached Files:

16. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

A's better but bring the T over so u can see where the horizontal bar hits the vertical bar on the left side like u can see on the right...is the top throw and the bottom one both done by u cuz the top ones defiantly better lol K's hurting a little though

is the a backwards on the top throw on purpose?

17. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Yeah, the a looks really weird if i do it normally.
    I did both, and k's are a whore to work with. I'm trying to work out another style for atom. The top one pry looks better cus i've been writing it longer.
    I'll extend the top bar of the t and see what comes.
    Thank you very much for the advice.

18. Zest3

Zest3 Senior Member

So Throwie.png
    atom - I wouldn't extend the legs of the A and M like that. Try putting a hole in the O and see what it looks like. Also, the legs on the last one of the A don't look proportional, not because they're not the same length but because they're not the same width.

19. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Sevr: I like both, but feel like the S on the first one doesn't fit. The rest of it I like a lot. On the second one I feel like the pointy bit at the top of the V should be on the other side to keep with the rest of the letters and put a space between the point on the R (which reminds me of flame boy from spitfire) giving it more balance. Looking good on both though. Maybe a face in the E on the first one.... it has a lip and mouth.... pierce his lip ;)

Zest3: That SO is zest fully clean. well done.

20. vems

vems Senior Member

here i re-did the outline to make the letters stand out better, and hopefully add some more structure to the v a bit, also added some more effects to the fill.

vemsthrowfinal.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011