Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. PETER

PETER Elite Member

the only reason I pointed out that Sneez's throw looked like nouv is people where calling out the new guy and I was making the point that if you want to do that you should do it to everyone. Not that I give a single fuck who looks like who. I liked both folks in question's work.

2. ribcage

ribcage Banned

? someone calls someone out, let them deal with it. They should be capable of defending themself

3. knowtheledge

knowtheledge Senior Member

your passive pessimism is laughable my dude...

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

5. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

6. TBS

TBS Senior Member

i like the Y and E dude. the other letters, not so much. fuck around with them though, as i noticed with the exchange, it's such an strange combination of letters to make flow in a throw smoothly (not sure in anyone else agrees) so just keep throwing stuff down and posting it here. we'll let you know when it's hot as fuck!

7. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

yeah havin a T in the middle sucks cuz no matter what i do i always feel like I'm hiding it to much so it looks like an r...ill keep tweaking it thanks

8. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

OK the top of the Y is ok i mean its not my likings but its nice, i would go with a capital E and take the huge rectangle, T is too STIFF, I is nice but to pushed away from the other letters, BTW the dimencions are wrong IMO

9. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

man, thats bullshit. yes, your brainwashed

10. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

who
    tumblr_lthy3uvylX1qkagbdo1_500.jpg
    uhhh crits

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  11. ceaze

ceaze Member

that s is ugly, k looks sort of like an H, the i is weak, the n look like a lowercase H, and the A almost looks like an r, also, stop closing off the bottom right legs of your letters, thats so generic...keep working on it tho, has potential.

12. sir.to.you.

sir.to.you. Senior Member

@yeti dono if im feelin the little tumor on the end of the T.
    FRESH OUT THE BING SPOT!!!stuck at home for a while, looks like its back to doodlin...crits yo!
    afarm7.static.flickr.com_6213_6271635096_babac827f2_z.png
    Photo 234 by ripmb, on Flickr

13. MyNipsAreHard

MyNipsAreHard Senior Member

Skina- everything is dope. except the N still looks like an h. i see how it is an N but i could see how people would think its a lowercase H.
    Sir.to.you- i like the throw. but i dont like the bottom loops. and the little line at the bottom of the E. but other than that the throw is dope. the piece need some work

14. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

to be completely honest
    i see nothing generic about it, the S might be original not ugly lol i understand the N looking like an H but the K? i being weak? idk what youre talking about about the A looking like an R i will post a pic of an SHIHR throw and you will see the difference, thanks for the crit but it makes no sence, not trien to be an ass but thats just what i think
    @my nips are hard , thanks anything else?

15. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

16. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Hope you're not taggin with your name on your board. Might as well rock a nametag on your chest while you bomb.

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lmao your assuming too much breh, itd only be like wearing a name tag if his name was up and known lol

18. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

19. Shell703

Shell703 Senior Member

Don't know if it shows...

View attachment 615900

SEOT - Try evening out the E a little bit, and get rid of that loop on the bottom of the T, shit's ugly and I'd close up the hole in the O to make the letters look more like they all belong to the same family.

20. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Shell if that says Ear, I would advise a new name. Even though Earsnot's name isn't just "Ear" he does throws that are just ear. OTher than that. Bring your letters closer together.