Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

from like target?? and wait is lowes a good place to rack paint?

2. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

3. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

I have never had a problem racking from Walamart, except for one time when the paint guy kept following me around... There is only one aisle in the store that has blind spot, and it's pretty open. My friend is a fuckin fiend, though. I've seen him just grab cans and walk out with them in his hands from places like home depot, ace hardware, and walmart, no shit.

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

only expensive items have tags on them that make the sensors go off. small items are clean (like those spray cans for instance)
    so basically the only thing you have to worry about is if security was watching you (IF) and come after, but no customers or the greeter will stop you because they see people carry stuff out all day long. By the time security sends a guy running you could be out and jumping in your friends car.
    It would be even better if you brought along a walmart bag, stuffed your shit in it, and then walked out. Even more normal looking.

PS. If you find an electronics display case thats not locked, consider yourself lucky. It was a fluke. They usually are kept locked.

5. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

I walked out of rona with a huge roll of rona stickers they use to mark shit.. nothing happened lmao.

6. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

im gonna go rack lowes today most likey.. get some cans of paint, even though i got some coming in the mail

7. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

bump is lowes good for racking paint???????????

8. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

just fucking rack the dam paint....

9. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

why did you say bump
    lowes is as good as any other place
    idiot

10. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Any big box home improvement store is usually good for getting paint, paint thinner, other stuff. They have a warehouse feel with large aisles. Very few cameras, if any. And lots of blind spots in case there are any cameras.

No offense but if you need to be told what stores are good for racking then you are a tool and are probably 13 years old.

11. -Leski

-Leski Senior Member

I was looking around my home depo today and they have at least 100 little black orb cameras all through the store. I seriously doubt they have a security force big enough to cover them all but it still makes me paranoid.

Yeah, our heroes are actually a real threat...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  12. Rots takes your Daughters

Odds are a majority of them are fake- That's one reason they have them in the lil 'orbs'. So you can't tell if there's really a cam in there.

13. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

yea home depot has cameras in every isle..

i know for sure that wal-mart cameras are real.

14. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

i do my shit in front of cameras.went to home depot the other day and got a blind spot tho

15. Rots takes your Daughters

The toy isles are usually the best blind spots. -------- Wear big jeans with deep pockets ------ALWAYS go in the store with MONEY. Even a little money. If they catch you, and you have cash on you, it's just shoplifting, if you DON'T have money, it's pre-meditated and they can get you on robbery, which is worse.

16. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

yeah the lowes here has so many camaras

17. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

do a snatch n grab n just go fill up a duffle bag n run like hell screaming and pushing ppl outta ur way

18. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

19. Cgm

Cgm New Member

sorry if this thread is considered old
    but its was on the 2nd page so i thought what the hell
    anyways
    any idea on michaels policies?
    i live in a town with barely any graffiti so idk if they even suspect anyone
    luckily my just got a new michaels, i went there to check it out, and they havent had the prismas in stock yet, but lucky for me if you get close enough to em its a blindspot for the camera, which is probably fake anyway

if you can answer me, thanks

20. renegade185

renegade185 Senior Member

michaels has a no confrontation policy. even if they know your stealing stuff there's not much they can do about it. at mine some girls got caught trying to steal some t-shirts, and the manager caught them and told them they couldnt do that. they just told her "what are you gonna do about it", and the lady just left. They'll probably just call the police and hope they get there in time. just dont park right in front of the store so they cant see your license plate.
    i was racking some rusto from walmart the other day, i was walkin out the garden section because it was closer to my car. the lady that sits at the garden exit was like, can i see your receipt. i just got real beligerant with her and said i threw it out and didnt have one. she tried to make me wait for some shit, and i was like, im in a hurry i have to go and just left.