Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

well i guess its different rules for different places.my bad.but i said that stuff about the no-confrontation policy cause i used to work at home depot and they give you an order to call the security or cops or else you might get fired.some stores must not be as strict as others i guess.

p.s.alot of the cameras in home depot are fake. ;)

2. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

yea
    walmarts all the cameras over electronics are real
    if theres any in the food there all fake
    theres maybe five or six others

targets are about every other are reall because they have
    really nice cameras (except over electronics again)
    there candy isle (here) and foods isles arent gaurded
    those are best places to do it

i know this is off topic but since u work at home depot
    do they have belton there?

3. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

nah they dont carry belton.too expensive.

4. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

5. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

ok i got busted at home depot. they have mystery shoppers so watch the fuck out! theyre good.

you can bargain with them, no cops, but a call home.

I was like 12 when it happened, maybe they were giving me a break.

Stores that are fucking ridiculously to rack from:
    Albertson's
    Kroger
    Target(some had so much shit copped they got police there)
    Dollar Tree
    Dollar General
    only 3 cams in every one ive been in. 1 for 2 registers(wtf)
    one over the candy
    one over the paint
    but markers and mops are free game. except some shoe sections are next to the paint. i got a sharpie magnum while they were they were doing inventory.

only thing youd want from any of these stores is kiwi's and food i guess

p.s. my boy got caught racking 3 cans of colorplace from walmart.
    the dude asked
    "Do you want to go to jail?"
    "no"
    gave the paint back and walked away.

6. maow.sk

maow.sk New Member

okok. Michaels is usually where i head for my necessities, there i dont think they have those like detector things at least the one i go to doesn't. But i have had an employee comfront me and asked me to show her what was in my pocket. I just told her i brought it from home so i would remember what to buy, that worked.

Haven't tried this yet but planning on it soon. Seems like a good idea to me and my friend. but when you need a couple cans or something have you and a friend go in the store while one person grabs the cans, and stashs them on themselves, get the other person to just get a chocolate bar or something cheap to buy. then go to the counter with them and all that jazz then walk out next to eachother through the scanner/detectors then if the alarm goes off then as you walk through the scanners with the cans the other person seem confused and the employees will assume he was the one that set off the alarms because of there purchase. You'll be out clean and as your friend goes through again with the alarm not going off your out of there. Clean. Hopefully yous also think its a good idea lemme know.

7. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

if barcodes set off buzzers....

8. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Unless you've actually seen the security these calls can be a load of shit.

We used to do them at our store when anyone sketchy came in.

9. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

fred meyers was a fucking breeze to rack from for the longest time for me.
    then the manager confronted me outside and i got barred.

i recommened going in past 6 or 7 or so, after the manager has left or there have been shift changes

loss prevention services, yo..

10. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

im not sure but i think they are not allowed to search any of your stuff unless its police and they cannot detain you unless its clearly stated when entering shop etc. check flexyourrights.com tho for more information on legal issues

11. snap_pxc

snap_pxc Senior Member

The store employees can not touch you or chase you unless they have been given permission by the LPO, the LPO can chase u as far as they want and can physically jump on you if need be. It happend to me, the LPO chased me through the entire parking lot, across 2 streets down another street before tackling me into a snow bank
    and as for them not being allowed to search any of ur things.
    they dont care, they jst start searching you, i told them they had no right to search me cuz i already gave up the shit i stole and they simply replied by saying they could do what ever they wanted
    they searched me and found a half ounce of dro, 14 cans, markers, couple knives
    i talked to them for about 45 mins and they gave everything back accept for the weed

12. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

Wal-Mart is usually easy.
    If youre talking paint...Get the cans...go to the garden section where there's no cameras.
    If your wal-mart is like mine, there is an exit in the garden center, so have someone park over there.
    Go to the farthest back isle, and stuff them in your pants/pockets/bag, whatever.
    And just walk out.
    Bar codes DO NOT set off alarms.
    Magnetic tags do, and paint DOES NOT have them.
    If they did, it would be on the bottom of the can, and they are extremely easy to remove.(just peel them off)

If you are talking anything else...
    Pack a Boxcutter...
    Go to the same isle...
    Open it.
    Stash it.
    Leave.

I used to work at a shoe store, and shit is incredibly easy to steal from there.
    Take off your old shoes and leave them in the box, and just walk out wearing the new ones.
    Most of the employees are too retarded to notice.
    But if the manager catches you(well...atleast my manager) they will call the cops.

13. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

WalMart is easy. Bestbuy is easy. Borders is a lil harder. Giant Eagle or any other grocery stores are easy. Target is harder and isnt worth it. Micheals is EASY. so is jo ann fabrics. Sears is increadibly easy. Malls are easyer then some places but somewhat risky. Drug stores and Convient stores.... it depends some are anal some not.

14. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

...wanna tell us why they're easy? :blink:

15. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

WalMart is easy because the isles are higher up and they have few cameras, the workers are easy to spot and so is anyone around you.

Bestbuy is easy because its a bigger store theres hardly any cameras and some murchandise isnt in cases and theres always alot of people there, plus the bathrooms dont have metal detectors.

Borders is a lil harder because the maneger is always watchin cameras its a smaller store, less blind spots the workers have headsets to talk to eachother.

Giant Eagle or any other grocery stores are easy because blind spots are easy to find not all isles have cameras in them, the workers are easy to read cause there all doin a job.

Target is harder cause all THE FUCKIN CAMERAS.

Micheals is EASY, its small, the people who work there are too afraid to stop u

Sears is increadibly easy, barly any cameras and barly any workers

. Malls are easyer then some places but somewhat risky, tight security farther distance to get away. Some Drug stores and Convient stores are pissed at how many people steal there shit so they watch wat u do.

plus ontop of everything. Being casual and polite will save ur ass

16. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

they do set em off i saw a 8year old kid set off the buzzers qith a mars candy bar

my friend was like :eek: run kid run!

the kid stayed there and we left but the point is, barcodes can be by someways magnetically charged os shits like that
    (i guess a label with like magnetic ink i dont know)

i mean its pretty obvious the candybar was'nt pinned with a big beige magnetic device

17. Buhda420

Buhda420 Senior Member

i am addicted to tv i was watchin mythbusters and they said there were these magnets that u can pic up at ur local dick smith or radio shack they lift a poubd of wait if they are a gram 2 pounds if they are 2 grams and so for i dont think they cost much but there called neodinnion magnets :ph34r: :ph34r:

18. Buhda420

Buhda420 Senior Member

u could use em to hold the ball in the cans but in cheap paint theye use plastic balls
    :blink:

19. Goldbricker Society

Goldbricker Society New Member

well this isn't quite stealing but its a good scam...

get all of the krylons or rustos you want at the home depot or lowes and then instead of scanning the regular expensive shit just go to the self checkout with a can of quick color or some others garbage paint dollar paint.

scan the same can over and over again - no ones really paying attention and its pretty standard practice but instead of putting the dollar paint in your bag on the scale put in the good shit.

you walk out - get your receipt signed or whatever and nobody thinks anything of it.

hurrah 100 bucks of paint for 20 not a bad deal huh?

then if you really want to get into it call krylon or rusto tell em you ain't satisfied and get all of your do back.

haha paint for all.

gbs

20. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

CORECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ buzzers aint set off alarms nooob
    dont matter mum probly stole something
    its not a magnet detector so it wouldnt matter if its magnet
    its electronic signals and shit and they "demagnitize" them
    but thats just gay talk for deactivating them so they wont
    set off for a certain ammount of time usually about a day
    those lil patches that they put on stuff sets off any buzzer
    they cost money to have its usless to have something
    that cost 75cents on something that is 75cents
    you wouldnt make any proffit

Star rating is how much its worth to steal from there
    versus getting caught

walmarts easy because they do not have camera angles in about half the isles and there arent many employees checking for theives because they have to help the customer kuz CUSTOMERS NUMBA ONE electronics though is fairly tricky depending on the rush they have cameras and all those cameras ARE REAL but usually u can just go into the blind isles
    walmart has everything u need all at a five finger discount
    5/5 stars

best buy isnt easy because its an electronics store wich electronics are very valuable they have the top of the line cameras at best buy at ours when u walk in they have a computer with the cameras hooked up that can zoom so far in it can see your peeeepeeee there merchandise is very good but security is strict
    4/5

idk what the fuck borders is ???Stars

grocery stores are easy.. but what for? 2/5 stars

target is hard because of the so many employees target is much more expensive than walmart because of all there upkeep and security measures they do have alot of cameras but some arent real also they have a stricter security policy (posts before) not really good merch though
    3/5 stars

micheals is easyest you can get this is like a noobz store with very good markers ive gone weeks of stealing there buying nothing and they havent stoped me know why? they cant unless they see you conceil the item
    5/5 NOOBZZIIIEESSS

sears i dont steal from i dont need a washer and dryer or a tire 1/5 if that

malls are in the middle some stores dont have security but are small other stores are larger but have security and most malls have security guards that can bust ya assss 2.5/5 stars depending on the store

sorry for my long posts
    but i have to N00B4L4T3 some people
    this is what im good at shoplifting