Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips For Clean Lines

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by EvokeOne, Jul 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mensa

Mensa Senior Member

yeah yeah true, the stocks i use usually dont spray initially, and cut out halfway through lines a lot.. iwas wrong to say they cant be clean, but its easier to get a clean line with like Ny's or germans, i guess

2. drop

drop Senior Member

just use a simple straight cardboard pecie if you want perfect lines

3. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

but it together stright lines come from eye to hand cordenation an ov course PRACTICE makes prefect!!! i like the pink and gold dots but everything works!

4. JeCoursLoin

JeCoursLoin Member

Gold dots always sputter and clog on me. -shudder-

5. All_City

All_City Senior Member

just my opinion but i think using cardboard to get straight lines is pretty toy, are you going to carry carboard with you when you go to get a spot? i don't think so, just practice, you'll get it sometime

6. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

Just practice alot like on carboard or somthing.And ive heard that like if you go tagging first before you bomb at all and you get used to tagging and the flow style of it then your can control will be better.I dont know if thats true but my freind said his improved.

7. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

well fist of all i would like to tank whoever gave tips. My names EVOKE idiot not Revok. I've been practiceing on a plywood and i just wanted tips before i go out, so that i dont look like a total toy. Thanks and yeah practice does make you a better writer. And fuck all haters. I guess that in Los Angeles theres room for Evoke and Revoke. :ph34r:

8. MAST

MAST Elite Member

look up then look down...u truly are a bad speller...choose one spelling (the right spelling) and stick with it

and it doesnt matter if ur name duznt have an "R" in it,people would still think ur a biter...it duznt necessarily have to be the EXACT same word

9. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

lol...for straight lines dont smoke pot!!

10. kaotik_is_back

kaotik_is_back Senior Member

smoke some weed before you go bombing, works every time.. unless you get paranoid easily, then you will have lines lookin like a heart monitor..

11. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

KAOTIK YOU FUCKER PUT YOUR OLD SIG BACK

12. draino

draino Senior Member

straight lines are the easiest things...
    push the tip

13. slEze

slEze Member

just take your time dude cause if your sketched out you piece or bomb will be sketched out too

14. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

15. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

your lines are still a LITTLE bit sketchy but i like the stylo lol...i think the O needs sumn inside it..it looks to plain...

good shit tho

16. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

oh....and what the fuck is that shiny shit?

17. EvokeOne

EvokeOne Senior Member

:ph34r: oh those shiny spots are sun light. sorry bout that. and i was planning to put something inside the O or make it into a character but i just didn't and left it as it was. I was going to post a better picture but it was too big. so sorry.

18. Lotus

Lotus Member

I like your style, it reminds me of mine. I'd post, but I don't have any pictures of my pieces. and I'm at the library.

IMHO tips are heavily overrated. I used to think that I needed thins for my outlines. Then as I learned can control more and more, I found out that you don't need them, and even on shit $1 wal-mart black you can do clean thin outlines by simply moving the can close to the surface and quickly. With practice, you can do anything kids.

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

dang i was suprised by your shit.....its actually good, better than most of the writers on here that claim to be doing this for 5 years....keep it up!!!

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

Maybe if you got out you would know that it is called the sun.....it gives us "light" :lol: jus messin wit chu