Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On Getting Away From Cops After Arrest

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DILEC ONE, May 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

jumping over fences is a science... and you have to practice so start hopping fences everytime you see one! :ph34r:

2. Not only fly. They can run at light speed, shoot any type of paint from there mouth, and also manipulate time itself!

Oooh, spooky.
    <_<

3. ->Misfit<-

->Misfit<- Member

hahaha nicely put m0de7. i wish i could spray paint outta my mouth! any color too. hahahaha. jeeze. Reminds me of Jet Set Radio Future, like you u just find cans everywhere and can like waste a whole can on a lil bomb. like ur name. hehehe :ph34r:

4. A.R.B.L

A.R.B.L Senior Member

i know im not in the rigth forum to say this question but..how can i put a picture under my message

5. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

once you're in handcuffs its too late because the cop has already been close enough to see you well so just cooperate, after all if you take off and get caught it just makes shit worse

6. stak

stak Senior Member

specially if they have k9 units that hunt you down hiding under a canoe in someones back yard, those fuckers bite, and they bite hard.

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

to bad they pussy away with the sniff of a little kyanne(sp?) pepper.

8. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

i think i saw that shit on cops the other night...or no it was a kiddie pool :rolleyes: crazy vandals and their hiding

9. ALGAE

ALGAE Senior Member

Play your shit down. Make em think they just arrested some new jack kid. The answer to all questions is no. Evading the police, Use the shadows, Run like hell, try to control your breathing and if all else fails hop as many fences as you can.

10. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

5-0 mutha fuck runnn bitch runnnnn...

11. DeMiK

DeMiK Senior Member

dont know shit...lol...

12. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

runnnnnnnnn thats all u need to know bitch runnnnnn!

13. Dont get caught and thats it .... bomb safetly .... dont get around too long .... hit tha spot and MOVE .... And if the 5-0 just see you just throw ya canz on his face and run ... :D

14. loki

loki Senior Member

ok this is what you should do before you go out bombing go into to your bathroom take your plunger and shove it up your ass and go out bombing. now if you get busted just be like yo pig let me go or the daily news is gunna get a picture of my anus

15. erase

erase Member

Yeah, it's pointless to try and get away once you're cuffed. The cops already know exactly what you look like and chances are you would end up getting. Trying to escape probably wouldn't look too good in court either.

16. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

if they dont got ur name yet its find just run to a buddys and get him to cut it off

17. loki

loki Senior Member

picking hand cuffs is so easy i figured that shit out when i was 10 all you need is a small metal objuect put it in the uper right side of the hole catch the latch and pull it down

18. halo

halo Senior Member

Cut a small slit in the top of your belt, and go to a 911 store(almost one in every town) and by a hand cuff key. Dont worry there universal. You could get arrested in kanbodia and they would still work. Anyways, put the key in the slit, and the pig wount find it when he pats you down. When your in the car, put your hands just underneth your legs(after you have goten the key, of corse) and use it to unlock it. If the pigs ask you wut your doing, just say its more comfortible. He wont fuck with that.(in most cuffs, they have a double locking system, so that criminals cant tighten them to make there wrists bleed so they can file for police abuse. To unlock the double lock you need to turn it in the opposite direction, then the wright direction.) When he unlocks the car door, thrust it forward, and if your lucky, he will ether get it in the head, or he will fall over. RUN!!!!!

19. oblong

oblong Elite Member

DENY and then LIE and then DENY a little more and after you are done that LIE

20. Dsenter NAV

Dsenter NAV Senior Member

if the cops pull you over and u start running, and then they get u and u deny, then they're not gonna believe u cos u've run like a bitch.
    so dont get caught if u're runnin'