Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On Getting Away From Cops After Arrest

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DILEC ONE, May 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

i was chased todasy by paddy wagon ran down a alley hopped a 4 foot high cement wall and landed in the bush to cover when they drove by a 3rd time searching for me, i also hid behind a bus stop shelter i like ran up to it and dove behind it haha pigs u suck

2. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha ^__^ run and find train tracks, often worked for me

3. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

i know this fool that hurt or even killed a police dog when he was gettin chased, i guess the officer let the dog after him and homie wrestled it and twisted it's neck around, its crazy too cause dude got away he hasnt been in trouble either, but he didnt even know if the dog was dead

4. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

the answer is simple, DONT GET IN CUFFS, RUN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. noW-suireS

noW-suireS Senior Member

Your just a fucking idiot.

6. DAZE-SMK

DAZE-SMK Senior Member

DONT GET CAUGHT AND IF U DO no matter what never say u did it. or if ur in a public place scream real RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE. real loud. and if u get chased by an unmarke car u can run and if u get caught say u didnt know they were cops.

7. drop

drop Senior Member

you should always have a lookout for you, or just keep lookin around when your doin your stuff

8. DAZE-SMK

DAZE-SMK Senior Member

what i do when im out bombing is im NEVER ALONE. i have these walky talkie things that dont scream at u everytime u press or depress the button. so i could have a friend looking out and when he says it kewl to bomb then i start srayin away and when he says stop then i hide. ANd another tips for not getting caught. dont dress like a bomber dress like a fucking prep fag. cuz cops know they are all pussies. hahahahaa

9. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

bombing alone sucks, i get so paranoid :|

10. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

basically if your cuffed, then your fucked, so fuck tryin to get away, your ass just better have a good story

11. shyone

shyone Elite Member

have a lookout, have a good hiding place and i allways take my bike, u go down all those lil paths where the cop car can't follow

12. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

shy your sig is so fuckin funny man :D

13. INCO

INCO Member

i don't want ot know or find out how to get out of handcuffs cuz im not plaing on getting cought ill just take the best advice fucking run run run run run run run and don't fucknig stop

14. ILL

ILL Elite Member

If your in the back of a cop car kick the window out and when they take you out to put you in another car RUN!!!

15. skan.nashville

skan.nashville Senior Member

"after arrest"....if u are allready arrested YOUR FUCKED

16. Kaps

Kaps Member

i think its a lot better to hide somewhere than run (if u can)

i already got arrested because i went out of my hide spot and started to run.

17. Mensa

Mensa Senior Member

they take your name when they first catch you, and write down ur address and shit, so if u lie, try to run, and get caught.. you're down for another charge.. so basically run like shit before they catch you. haaa

18. crazee

crazee Senior Member

dose anybody no if u can get charged for running from pigs like resisting arrest or what ever and whats the laws in australia qld

19. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

i dunno the laws over there, but here it'd probably go down as resisting arrest

20. SMOKONE - WSB

SMOKONE - WSB Senior Member

First of all, we all know that running like a mutha fucker is the first option, but what you should really do is plan ahead and scope out the area which is going to bombed.