Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On Getting Away From Cops After Arrest

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DILEC ONE, May 14, 2004.

Share This Page

1. EsEyeKayBiotch

EsEyeKayBiotch Member

Some of the shit you guys are saying are just delusional..running is the best way to deal with cops if their guns out don't run dick...I had a gun pulled on me everytime I was caught so no running for me...tha boy in da corner made the most sense beside that dude with the running idea!Sheesh speaking of cops man my nerve somehow got shot since I got busted four times and then painstakingly quit writting for a tick//I tried starting up but I just barely could do it...any tips on how to get nerves back I really wanna get back what I lost

FLAW SIK FOE RV DR...back and reaping miss you Fucks

2. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

i know what you mean, after i got my first ticket i tripped balls everytime i saw a cop while driving.

3. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

dont worry im not a fuckin pig but my parents sent me away to work at a summer camp cuz they didnt trust me at home after all the trouble i got in. and i was was to clean dishes(it was a sleepaway camp with a caf) and the guy in charge of the kitchen was a member of a swat team so he had all the handcuffs and his gun and mase and shit in his car in case he had to leave at any moment. and to get me to work i was handcuffed with one hand to the dish washer and im really skinny and trust me if there behind your back you can get them in fron and take sombody hostage to get away but theres no way in hell you can get out with all the oil or grease in the world no matter how skinny you are so dont even try it its not worth the pain (yes it does hurt trying to get out )

4. EsEyeKayBiotch

EsEyeKayBiotch Member

so no tips...nobody had that nerve problem?Everyone got busted and just started up again bullshit!!by the way and i feel dumb for asking b/c I have my suspisions but how in the best-fuck-of-your-life does a mofoe hit add signs when the fucking ladder is half way up the bitch it's ridiculous!?Everthing else is just all mental...btw it like a shiny gold crown with a spraycan and a scythe etched into it with the word king in between them...heheheh kidding kidding

FLAW SIK FOE RV DR...back and reaping miss you Fucks

5. xxfoexx

xxfoexx Member

dude if a cop stops u and u just got done doing a piece dont admit to anything dont smart mouth dont be a wise as just stay calm and act normal and if u get the chance to run then run and stash the paint u have on u where you know that no one will find it and if ur not under arrest and they try to search you then ask if they have a warrent and if they have a search warrent for weed coke meth etc etc and not paint then they cant do anything to you becuase they dont have a search warrent for paint and i think i said this and they say ur under arrest DONT ADMIT TO ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING EVEN IF U GOT 6 OR 7 CANS OF PAINT OR MORE i got away like that they couldent touch me

6. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

7. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

fuck, not a member. will u copy and paste?

8. EsEyeKayBiotch

EsEyeKayBiotch Member

Off subject alittle bit...I just laid up the shittiest-of-the-shittiest bomb ever...it was ridiculous but it was b/c I didn't want to get busted again...plus it was cold and my cans were fucking up...day one I ditched the half finished bomb...which should never happen bombs shouldn't take long at all!!Anyways I felt the spot was too heated for that moment...so day two I figured I'd finish my shit...NOT...man I was so paranoid I just literally just chilled out on site and tried psyching myself into doing it...eventually I get back to painting and I step back to look at it...decided it was too shit to help and packed my shit and left...GOD that suxx'd anyways I got chased by 5 thugs man...which is why I don't think painting alone is all it's cracked up to be anymore...Niggaz are broke and want your money...even though you don't have any...go figure...then I took the bus...bad move b/c at a certain time it runs every 45 mins so I got hosed when the bus decided to pass me up...No luck for Mr.Flaw gee wiz charle brown...Oh and knowing the law does help I know my rights or atleast my right to shut the hell up...also I understand that unless they seen you they really can't do much...but they can still be dicks and beat you...trust me a cop told me this...dirty bastard...I don't know how thinks are in you city but it's different in Detroit...We have writers that are good but not really good b/c they clown...their up as fuck but it's goofy...and I swear you have one writer that has like 50 of the most goofiest names...Our scene is saturated...Only like a handful of kids get up...the rest do whatever it is that they do...Ok rant over

Street side bombs is that just a mind thing?B/c on those sunny as mornings heheheh I sometimes stand infront of a particular bomb and just try and figure out HOW?Most of the spots are highly visible...and those bombs are half the size of an average human-being again just boggles my mind abit!Plus I know some spots that get some police attention b/c again I test the streets abit...so kudos goes out but I strongly dislike those fuckers...Meh I must be tired...ignore me piece!

9. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

pfft...what bullshit. if ur already in the car then they obviously already took down ur name, address, phone number etc. if you escape they will just be knocking on your door in 10 minutes with 10 times the charges.

i kno everytime i get arrested the pigs put the cuffs so tight that they cut off the circulation in ur hands. I had no feeling in most of my hands for 2 weeks after one arrest. Theres no way u can slip out of them.

10. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

girls might be an exception they're hands are same size as the wrist
    but i dont know many girls hardcore enough to bust out some cuffs and take off

11. Slomoe

Slomoe Senior Member

gotta have mad jukes yo, cross-up the piggies by bouncing the paint can through your legs and do a spin move........works every time. :unsure:

12. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

do some brakedancing and brakedance yo way outta their will bustin a few throwups braaah

13. EsEyeKayBiotch

EsEyeKayBiotch Member

You cats can't be serious about busting out of some handcuffs...

one time the cops handcuffed me...I weirded him out by making them tighter it was funny... here it is

(Click Click click) Pig:What the fuck did you do...did you just make those tighter?

Me:Yep

Pig:...
    Pig: Are you fuckin nuts...why'd you do that...
    Me: (shrug)

uh...you had to be there I guess....at the jail we were laughing and joking...I talked my way out of spending the night in jail but not out of misdemeanor...BTW I'm black...so you know that's rare...

14. imported_Tek_9

imported_Tek_9 Member

lol u can't bust out of handcuffs..when they put that on its pretty tight and when I got arrested, they had them on and moved it aroud to make sure your hards can't slipp out. They're on tight enough that when u move ur wrists, they hurt.

15. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

pfft...what bullshit. if ur already in the car then they obviously already took down ur name, address, phone number etc. if you escape they will just be knocking on your door in 10 minutes with 10 times the charges.
    [/b][/quote]
    take a joke buddy

16. ThaBlackWallStreetGang

ThaBlackWallStreetGang Senior Member

Just do whatever they tell you once your caught.
    No point of getting some other charges brought
    agaisnt on you.

Quick Story...

Once I got arrested for robbery, on halloween. I remember we tried to run but had us surronded in no time. They throw us agaisnt the squad cars, cuffed us, and proceed to read us our rights. I kep trying to get away but those bitches we're on tight. Plus it was some fit black cop and felt it was no use. He was fast as fuck. Point is, I did what they told us and got away quite easy. The owners didn't press charges and we we're released on good behavior.

17. faime

faime Senior Member

^^^damn
    if u get caught dont put up a fight

if the people chasing u arent cops run

18. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

yea some people are so dumb. like if the cop is in front of ur face and he asks u what ur doin dont stand there and tell him. turn around and fuckin run. hop some fences. run through some yards. my freind ran up one of those like str8 up high way mountains on the side of highways. haha in like 5 seconds. ull be surprised what u can do when ur runnin from the cops

19. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

pretty much once the cops have cuffed you are fucked. if you run make shure that you didnt let the kops know what your name is.

20. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

just fuckin be a ninja and have someone keepin six .... dont get caught its as easy as that :lol:
    if they see you, ninja smoke bomb and you disappear. ninjas always beat cops

im not a ninja though ..... :(