Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TOON Vs TODE

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by toon!.., Mar 21, 2006.

Share This Page

?

tode or toon

1. toon

100.0%
  2. tode

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tode

Tode Elite Member

mine look sliek shit cuas ei took a pic of it with a digi cam that 1 mb let me scan it in a sec now that i have my scanner hooked up and it shows the real colors

2. ados

ados Elite Member

hahaha thats not the reason it was wack... Toon owned yah fair and square

3. Tode

Tode Elite Member

hahah eat dick with ur 7 posts u toy

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Tode, you just cant face the fact that you lost, shut up and deal with it, your a baby, o and you sounded so tuff when i read that you were drinkin a 40 congrats, take as much time as you want and post you "best" in the toy thread and dont make any gay ass excuses like 'i did it in 5 min" or "this isnt my best i didint even try" take all the time you need and post in the toy thread and we will see wats ur "best" ( and a piece shouldnt take you more then a day if it does then ur retarded)

5. ados

ados Elite Member

^^hahaha shut your face kid. your a fuckin clown, your garbage....YOUR TOY you talk like your good or somthin... you wack as fuck....goof! now i have 8 posts, and your still a toy.

6. Tode

Tode Elite Member

did it take me a day ? no it didnt took me 5 min i had mine up with in few min took toon untill the next day to post up his throwie...

7. Tode

Tode Elite Member

and u call me a toy? where is ur shit? :rolleyes: exactly stfu 1st day better yet 1st post i made on here i won a battle on here same with 2nd post another battle one and i wasent even sposed to be in the battles :lol: and i still won them

8. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

did it take me a day ? no it didnt took me 5 min i had mine up with in few min took toon untill the next day to post up his throwie... [/b][/quote]
    i needed 2 go 2 my dads to scan it

9. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

and u call me a toy? where is ur shit? :rolleyes: exactly stfu 1st day better yet 1st post i made on here i won a battle on here same with 2nd post another battle one and i wasent even sposed to be in the battles :lol: and i still won them [/b][/quote]
    but guess what you didnt win this battle

10. Tode

Tode Elite Member

neways i im done here when u get sum real talent ...bubble letters omfg lmao) come get at me here ill help u out www.google.com search vanishing points learn sumthin

11. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

did it take me a day ? no it didnt took me 5 min i had mine up with in few min took toon untill the next day to post up his throwie... [/b][/quote]
    did i say it took you a day? no dum fuck re read that shit, i said DO YOUR BEST PIECE AND POST IT IN THE TOY THREAD and you said you needed more time to make a better piece so i said take your time, but if it takes you more then a day to do one piece then your retarded, damn fuck go back to school.

ados - are you talking to me?

12. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

ok your done..im done beating your ass..cz thats whats happened..u dont teach some1 hu beats you

13. ados

ados Elite Member

and u call me a toy? where is ur shit? :rolleyes: exactly stfu 1st day better yet 1st post i made on here i won a battle on here same with 2nd post another battle one and i wasent even sposed to be in the battles :lol: and i still won them [/b][/quote]
    you maybe won in the toy form. all i've posted was a quick as Slick Line Throwie, with my last two felts. and it burns yours. stop clownin kid.

14. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

Nigga that's the type of shit we on/
    Redrum Redrum spin it back like a Missy song/
    here some more quick Tode for yall
    ai28.photobucket.com_albums_c203_the_blackwallstreet_r8y2og.jpg

15. Tode

Tode Elite Member

lol 1st battle 1st post i remember that ish i wonder who won? detroit do u know?

16. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

lol, I think it was you :)

17. Tode

Tode Elite Member

:lol: oh stupid me it was!

18. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

toon's one is very basic but... the character on the right seems to make everything better :lol:

19. neer

neer Senior Member

its to hard to judge on two pieces that are opposite styles

20. toon!..

toon!.. Elite Member

detroit & tode= same person..i reckon