Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

you can order as much stickers as u want from the postal service website if you in the states. and oh yea... ITS FREE. no shipping or nuthin. its dope.

2. -PeaR-

-PeaR- Member

damn man,
    im in u.k.
    im guessin ur in the states?
    a mate of mine can get me 100 printed stickers for £7.50 so i dunno how much tht is in dollars but sounds o.k 2 me =P

3. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

ahhh bummer yeah i can get postal stickers for free so im sittin fat nd happy. 7.50 pounds is like close to 13 mayb 14 bux i think.. kinda pricey but ey the dollar is shit now so lol

4. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

5. randumbgoon

randumbgoon Member

pear - i love this character but in the first one i think you might have went a little overboard with the dirt flying up. still sick though, good concept. second ones lookin' good. you should definitely throw these on some stickers.

kre - good shit, everythings nice and clean. i just think the no pupils/lines on the eyelids are killing it.

6. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

ay randum u mean killing it as in it looking nicee not killing it as in i fucked it up yea? btw that shit was done super fast and not detailed tha way i like to do em and was with a fattie sharpie... yeah. lol done defending that thing.

7. randumbgoon

randumbgoon Member

nah dude its a bomb ass character, but i think if you just gave him some pupils or something it'd be even better. good shit though, i'd like to see more of your stuff.

heres one i did today. (first page in the new blackbook :D)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9972/character5.jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  8. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

arite thanks randum ill definitely take ur advice into consideration. and yeah ill be posting more stuff later this week i just am swamped wit midterms.

on ur character lol shit is sick bud i like that simp style. only thing i would suggest is to make his saliva shit more defined... like adding some definition lines in it to make it look real grimey ya diiiiiggg

9. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

10. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

rough sketch, but I was just sitting here looking out the window and these tree branches formed this face and it looks just like this..I added to it but its clear as day in the tree out front.

ai34.tinypic.com_svngr5.png

12. pox

pox Member

^ Really feeling the eyes.

13. UpstateHate585

14. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

i love your crazy ass dudes...sick stuff man
    its cool how you color only the eyes.

15. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Upstate. Are you hittin some acid before you draw that shit or something? That stuff is hella dope

16. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

ay upstate ur favorite movie is spawn tho huh haha cool style my man we all dig it

17. Murphy's law

Murphy's law Senior Member

I dig it upstate... you really like hanging and ripping off the heads don't you?

ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_37_l_cf0f7852871e4241bc3952faa41fef6f.png

18. Myrx

Myrx New Member

im thinking of making some little guy rockin out on some big ass headphones. well, better get to drawing...

19. UpstateHate585

lol no drugs and i dont think i have seen spawn all the way through.

ai36.tinypic.com_b64xnk.jpg

20. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member