Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Blackbook Ex-change.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by clockwork, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

you wrote on your tag "STL", as in st louis, i highly doubt there isnt alot of graff in a large city like that, you jsut gotta look around

2. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

There is some sick ass burners and shit here (In an area called the loop or the U city loop.) We have a decnet amount of writers but Not anyone I know in person.

The whole Idea of this thread is to send the other person your tags and slaps. Like 10 or 15 minimum. Then you take thier stuff and put a few in your blackbook and HIT THE AREA UP WITH THE REST!

Its real fuckin simple guys why do I keep getting posts saying, "Theres already one like this..." THERE ISNT DUMBASSES!

Why do I need to repeat myself all the time? Read the other pages.

Im willing to send some slaps out to someone who is willing to trade. 10 minimum.
    PM me.

3. Learninitup

Learninitup Senior Member

^post up ehat they look like dude. people gotta provide examples

4. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i did not say there was a threa like this. i said that the way to set up a trade, is through pm. usually whatwould happen. is you see someones work decide "hmm, thts good. i think i want to do sticker trade with them." and then pm them about it. theres no need to have it public, because in the end. it will be through pm because i dont think you would want to give your address out on a public froum.

5. Soze One.

Soze One. Banned

ill trade wit ya igotta wait for my usps stickers though

6. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

so its like the blackbook thread, the tag thread and the painted thread all rolled into one.......

7. Learninitup

Learninitup Senior Member

^ i wouldnt paint shit for anyone.... its a like the throwie exchange but more hardcore. I thought u did burners in your blackbook

i was sayin by post examples post up some shit youve done so people know if they wanna trade with you....

8. obseen

obseen Elite Member

i'll trade a few sketches with someone who is good

9. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

This whole thread is fuckin stupid, Use the sticker, posters, stencils thread or the usps thread. This thread bites the dick hard. And "uhhhhhhhh" your retarded.

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

TRANSLATION- bitch, moan, bitch, moan, blah, blah, blah, I still hate the world, nothings changed since last week.

I'm sending you a fucking Carebear in the mail AO. When you recieve the package, please unwrap it and stare directly into the bears stomache. The bear will then shoot a flaming star with a rainbow tail at your face. Do not look away or fight whatever emotions may overcome you.

Seal the deal with a hug.

11. elcs

elcs Elite Member

ive been on the net and forums for years now...and by god cezr that is one of the funniest things i have ever read

12. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

lmao cezr u have me in stitches

13. novella

novella Senior Member

TRANSLATION- bitch, moan, bitch, moan, blah, blah, blah, I still hate the world, nothings changed since last week.

I'm sending you a fucking Carebear in the mail AO. When you recieve the package, please unwrap it and stare directly into the bears stomache. The bear will then shoot a flaming star with a rainbow tail at your face. Do not look away or fight whatever emotions may overcome you.

Seal the deal with a hug. [/b][/quote]
    hahaha

ohh man
    carebears

hahahaha

14. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

By God your right cezr nothing has changed from last week, im really bored and i am not able to create any thing good for about a week. So im bored. But this thread does bite the dick hard, you cant deny that. I will be waiting for that care bear.

edit - you own me stickers, yes i want them.

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I'll send it with the stickers I've been promissing you for nearly a year.... :eek:
    ...Look at it this way, maybe by the time you get your stickers, they'll actually be good. I'm embarrassed of all my old trades. I still got that picture of one of your sticks in front of Mt. Rushmore on the 4th of July to send too.

Yeah. This thread kinda sucks. Most threads suck if you think about it. Most everything could fit in 4 threads if I wanted to be a Nazi about it. Ugh. I'm bored too. I'm going to bed after I say my prayers.

**Kneals beside the bed, hands pressed together**

"Dear god, please unlodge the stick that has afflicted my friend AO's ass for so long now...And then make me rich so I can get gold fronts. Amen"

:p

16. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

After you get your carebear package do me a favor. If you think this thread is retarded, DONT FUCKING POST HERE!

Its simple.

For the last godamn time, People who come in here are going/willing to trade stickers ETC ETC ETC!!!! You dont post publically, You PM them.

How many times shall I explain this?

CAREBEAR PACKAGE HILARIOUS!!!!

Sose I can trade too if you want?

17. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

^^^^ Your sig is probably one of my all time favorites.^^^^

18. FIN one

FIN one Senior Member

it creeps me out. i thought a burner was a piece that was completly original and blows everything else in the area out of the water? if this trhead gets any better,i may put some of my slaps up for trade.

19. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

You act like you run the place, you joined 8 days ago. I will post where i want, bitch where i want and everything . If you dont post in here ( whcih would be stupid in the first place, what the fuck is the point of this thread you retard? Theres a toy sticker thread, post in there, and look at peoples shit there then PM them. Why the fuck is this thread even in existance? Another sticker thread to post in we already have 3 on the whole site and 2 toy ones, post in one of those you dipshit. Dont wana trade stickers? wana trade something else? Go to the fucking trading thread, post what you wana trade there, look at other peoples post for what they got up for trades and PM them. Once again why is this thread here? Is it to tell people to PM eachother for trades. Wow thats a great fuckin idea you fucking savant.

20. Mse

Mse Elite Member

my sexy ao
    next time your in poland ill give you mah phone numbahhh and we can do a proper exchange, oh and you can convince your parents to come to belgrade its a really beautiful city *cough*
    :wub: