Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Blackbook Ex-change.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by clockwork, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

What's a savant clamy? I've heard the term "idiot savant" but don't know what it means. :huh:

2. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

yes idiot savant was the old term used, its not called savant syndrome to be more politically correct since the whole world is into that bullshit now adays, and not hurting peopels feelings. A savant is basicaly a retarded genuis. They can memorize incredible amounts of facts but they cant put on their own shoes. There is this one famous savant who went in a helocopter ride over rome for the first time in his life, then drew the whole city perfectly with even the right number of arches on the collusium, or something like that, and he can look at a sky scraper once and get the exact number of windows down. There is another one who can recite like 20,000 numbers of pie with out missing one number or getting one number out of order or something. Ofcourse 20,000 is just a made up number, but it is a lot, i forgot how much.

3. Kace

Kace Member

Hey does anybody wanna trade throwies i write
    AIZR

4. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Thanks for the comment about my sig. Thats a picture of Aos mom.

I am willing to trade with someone. I just got some more stickers in the mail so, PM me and let me know.

AO's only pourpose is to bitch cause he hit a creative rut. A little help for you, go smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out my man. Your bitter like an old man. Do a stencil of a carebear.

Im sure we would all get that.

*writes in memo pad, Send gift package with citrucel and a bottle of KY.*

For that stick in your ass. Your prayers have been answered.

5. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Creative, come back there. Yes i am a bitter old Polish bastard, if you were here for more then 8 days you would know I am bitter and a dick all the time, not just in your gay thread and not just because i have hit a "creative rut".

Post some of your shit up, if your better then I will stop posting in your thread.

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I don't like where this is headed. I hope both of you just go your seperate ways, but that's not really my buisiness. I have to take exceptions to your comments tho clockwork. My comments about AO were said in a joking manner. I consider AO a friend (I know, online buddies are lame) and I really respect his work. I'm dissapointed by his frequently cranky attitude, but that's his buisiness. I just give him a hard time about it from time to time, but I didn't mean for those comments to be used to flat out diss the guy.

Well.... that's all I gotta say about that... Now, who wants a mustache ride?!?!?!

7. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

I just want him to post up some of his shit, if hes better then me I'm done, if hes not then he needs to shut up. Thats all, Im done doin all this talkin over the net.

8. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

how does this thread get approved but i tried to do a toy handsteeze exchange and it doesnt work out.

this thread is dumb

9. OliveOil

OliveOil Senior Member

weerrrrrrrrrrd.

[/thread]

10. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

I posted some of my shit in the other threads but Im not posting pics here, Cause I said that if anyone wanted to TRADE, like I have been saying for the last 4 posts.

I dont have the time to post pics. I want to trade with some people and get some new shit.

Ao post some of your stuff, If its good I wanna trade with you and c3zr.

11. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Bah, you dont want to waste your time? Obviously you had enough time to beef with me . Post your shit up and I will post mine, what makes you think I want to trade with you? Maybe your stuff is good then I will want to trade. But if I aint feelin your shit i aint gana wana trade.

12. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

i'll trade with anyone
    just pm or say it here
    if u pm me ur more likely to get a response and a pic
    just write chroma or croma for me
    if u want to do hanstyle stickers or somethin other than just a sketch let me know

like i said i'll exchange wit anyone and im down for whatever

13. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Chroma you got some really tight stuff man. I PMed you about a swap.

If anyone wants to swap slaps PM me also. I just recieved my notice from a friend that hes sending mine out today. So I will have some new pics of my friends slaps. Im super excited to get them in the mail so I can go rep him from STL.

And when I get a Digital Camera, I will be sure to take pics of them burners here in Downtown.

PM ME FOR SOME STICKERS.

[Broken External Image]:http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/kottonmouthclockwork/053749.jpg

There a pic of my tag. I dont have any new shit to show right now but this one was handy. Dont rate it.

14. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

15. violent world

violent world New Member

16. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Ao I really like you character design and your bubble lettering. That shit is really good.

You wanna swap sometime maybe? I just did 50 small little slaps and a few big ones.

What did you do your character one. And did you do that squid?
    If you did what was that on?

17. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

clockwork post up some of ur work or give some links at least

anyone else just wana do a small piece exchange

18. neza

neza Senior Member

ill do an exchange what do u want it to say?? im working on getting stickers sorted as well illl post pics as soon as i get em

clock work post up your stuff so we can see if your better than AO

-neza

19. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

he did

and no

no hes not

20. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

I never boasted about being better than AO? Hes probably been doing it a hell of alot longer than me. I told him to post some shit if he wants to have credibility. He was in here talking all hella shit about the idea of a Strict Exchange thread. As in mailing eachother.

I got some slaps from skyy, And Im framing one its so good.

BTW in case you havent noticed YOUR IN THE TOY FORUM. So that means yes there are people who are learning, And I am. So unless your gonna try and help people, dont be assholes. Post that negative shit elsewhere.

Clockwork