Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

toy simps

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by crystalmeth and abortions, Apr 6, 2008.

Share This Page

1. saint1185

saint1185 Senior Member

thanks guvnor hey i could use all the help i can get that's what were all here for is to get advice and to help each other out so thanks

2. saint1185

saint1185 Senior Member

20130605_001220.jpg i just did this one wanted to colour this one but i have to invest in new makers what you this

3. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

thats pretty dope its just the 3d coming off the cracks is a bit off ya dig? clean icy cold letters tho for surer! props buddy

4. saint1185

saint1185 Senior Member

Hey thanks biblebeltbangerz much appreciated that is an issue I would like some pointers on 3d is tricky now if only I could get my my other letter clean with out using the grid I used to do the one I just did then I will be good guess that will come in time

5. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

comb thru the new to graffiti thread and if its not in there theres tons of info on google just search for "3-d do's and don'ts" stuff l;ike that

6. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

i guess this belongs here P090813_14.25_[01].jpg

7. ILUVCASH

ILUVCASH Senior Member

8. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

9. RazyONE

RazyONE Member

10. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

I think these belong in this thread
    CYMERA_20131122_202633.jpg
    IMG_20131123_150959.jpg

11. ZorkOner

ZorkOner Member

Zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-zorkoner-

12. triphippy

triphippy Senior Member

13. Trap OG4

Trap OG4 New Member

14. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

this threads a real mix of toy and nice work

trap thats not a simp, tighten it up, reconsider the name and it hurts my eyes.

NOS i like the first one more but ur O is D lookin, your fill technique is btr in the first too

vishis, nice work homie, yellow is fresh. H is weird the more you look at it, got sloppier towards end.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014