Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Train Hoppin'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Molotov Monkey, Sep 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. southgate

southgate Senior Member

Yeah another thing I thought about are hobos are scary people sometimes? Have u ever ran into a dangerous hobo?

2. artcrime99

artcrime99 Senior Member

I ran into a crazy homless dude he was screaming and yelling I didnt think he was dangerous but he didnt deserve to be called a hobo,there are not many real hobos left just homless people.

3. Molotov Monkey

Molotov Monkey Member

Rail Cops like to make up stories to scare you. Don't always listen to them.

4. Frank White

Frank White Senior Member

they also like to make up words and infractions to make themselves feel like real cops. But enough of that, i dont recommend trainhopping anywhere, i did it once for like 10-15 kilometers, it was easily the scariest experience of my life.

5. ow1

ow1 Senior Member

once i found this box car on the side of the trax like it was a lil run of track and there were these 3 boxcars on and one of there doors was opening so me and my cuz walked across the street to ACO a hardwear store in mi and we went in the boxcan and did some bombs but then some lady came from the gulf coarse rigth next to the boxcars and we jumped down and she goes hope u kids wernt paintin in there and i was like no then walked to the othe side of the boxcar and did a bomb on it

6. Jectâ„¢

Jectâ„¢ Guest

One time me and the crew (ALNINE + ESCAP) was walkin the tracks and came up on a parked train. We walked it lookin for art... we went on and when we got to an intersection where there was a control box we tagged it and went and sat in the woods...Then we heard a big train comin and we were liek I wonder if its going to slow. It started slowin so we walked up on it and when it got slow enoguh to ride we jumped on...We passed the parked train and the driver saw one of us..litle did he know he had passengers too..whent he train stop we jumped off and started bombing..Next thing we knew a truck train whirs by on the second set of tracks, stops, and comes back..My bag was half way downt he tracks and alnine and escap threw there paint..I got my bag and ran with them..My shoe fell off and i had to crawl back and get it...We went throught he woods and got rid of our markers..That was the end of our day..

7. Molotov Monkey

Molotov Monkey Member

I'm actually hoppin out to Wisconsin for fun tommorrow night. I know an awesome spot for this specific train here in Chicago. It stops somewhere completely random, outside of a yard, every night. It's great for painting too. It sits for about an hour or two. We plan on going to Madison. Let's see what happens.

8. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

ur crazy b.well i guess u no what ur doing now.but am with buddy who said all u need is a car.

9. SAR<---

SAR<--- Senior Member

your so cool!!! can i bum you?

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

:lol: :lol:

11. Vulture

Vulture Senior Member

i dont fuckin paint trains anymore, last time i did i was inside a car and the train outta no were just started movin realy fuckin fast so ther was no jumpin off, i had ta ride it from outside a Sacramento Airport ta Long Beach, it took 3 hours ta get a ride back home

12. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

^^^
    no you didnt. that sounds so fake buddy. :lol:

SEe the White Bridg in my sig? my buddy KIKS jumped off it onto a moving fr8. climbed down the side and got the fuck outta there. we filmed it, and put it in a ol sk8 video. The Scaryest fr8 i've had to get off was a TTX international, it was goin way faster then i could jump off and run. i got fucked up.

13. Vulture

Vulture Senior Member

u talkin ta me? cuse i aint fuckin liein

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

your telling other people that their lieing? wow, your the fucking gayest person on here, "my buddy jumped that!" fuck you he did, i bet he wouldn't even cross that bridge without shitting his pants unless mommy and daddy told him to, get the fuck offf here, no one likes you, and you think your the shit with your "hundreds of freights that are running", yeah that might be but as soon as you leave them there being capped. so do us all a favour and just fuck off.

15. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

;) i know forsure that Kiks jumped off it onto a train. its like a 3 foot drop off the brigde onto a international. and your alittle bitch pussy fag man, shut your mouth. Vulture, you've been here like 5 days, you have 250 posts, get a life bud....

16. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

this aint no movie kid. both snakes and vulture are bullshitting cause if you were in a freight car and it all of the sudden started moving when you were painting A. they check trains for people before they start to move and wouldnt miss a writer or an open boxcar B. you can heard the breaks release before a train starts to leave and its not exactly a faint sound unless youre hearing is pretty impared and C. trains dont go from 0-60 in seconds flat, they go pretty slow when first moving. and snakes, you shouldnt be in the yards in the first place, let alone gambling with your life jumping on trains. either your friend is really stupid and got really fucked up or it didnt happen

17. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

my buddy got oil stains on his shirt, thats about it. He jumped onto one of those dubble piled high internationals ttx. there real stacked high. he climbed down the side and got outta there. trains are dirty as hell. rain sure as fuck doesnt clean that shit.

props to the steel

18. the walking std

the walking std Senior Member

^ ah yes the whimsical amusement of complete bullshit.

19. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

such homo wordS? your a bitch

20. Ume

Ume Moderator

or just words you don't understnad cause your too young to.

or what? you gonna threaten me that i'm gonna "end up in garbage bags" again....over the internet, just watch when i come down there sometime in the next couple months.