Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Train Hoppin'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Molotov Monkey, Sep 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

bathrooms son. bathrooms

2. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

3. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

yeah man, stay in the bathrooms, oldest trick but it works, i used it to get down to harlem just 2 days ago

4. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i think he meant freight hoppin'. once i was takin a train from manhattan to long island, and i stayed in the bathrooms the whole way... or tried at least. i pretended to throwup and shit, and i said i ate nasty chinese food, and that i accidently flushed my ticket down the toilet. fuckin' asshole opened the shit up so i put my pants around my ankles and screamed "faggot pervert fuck!!!" and he walked out. yeah needless to say i almost got arrested.

5. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

^lol...

but yeah i've been to new york before, those mta transit dudes don't fuck around. see around here you can hop on the bus for free because most of the drivers are soft asses who don't have the balls to say "you gonna pay fuck niggha?" and they don't worry about it. but damn, you were almost arrested for a free ride, on means of transportation that is run by electricity

6. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

I know a dude that lost has arm from hopping when he was 14. He was drug for almost half a mile under the train. Trains are serious. I made the mistake of walking on some tracks and got yelled at. My legs felt like jello as I ran off.

7. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

why would they feel like jello? i've played chicken with trains before, as a dumb young'n, and it was quite a thrill. i could even see the conducters face and arms waving and he thinks i'm some suicidal kid. it's great.

8. CakeWalk99

CakeWalk99 Senior Member

Because I was walking under a bridge watching trains and the conductor guy honked at us and gave us a really dirty look. A few minutes later some guy came walking towards us saying "you kids dont move. Stay right there."...........I think he mighta lived in the houses by the tracks. Crazy asshole. Anyway, we were probably 15 and he was pretty big. We put out track skills to the test and bailed. Im not near as fast now. I just stay away from the yards/tracks. I see alot of pieces on freights that look like garbage. Im not saying Im any better, but thats why I stay off.