Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Train Security

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shampoo, Jul 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

yeah, terraserver works for mac, but it doesn't go into canada. i need something that shows canada AND works for mac.... keyhole would be perfect but it only has a windows version :(

and the bigger mystery is, how did somebody put a dollar on the third rail?

2. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

To safely step off the train, get onto the ladder with your back facing against the train. Turn your body slightly opposite direction that the train is moving. Take your right or left foot *which ever foot is on the outside of the ladder*, step that foot onto the ground. While this foot is on the ground sysmotaniously *sp* step your other foot and arm on the ladder off. In a sense it is almost as if you are jumping off, but you're not. Practice on a train that isn't moving first.

It's extremely important that when getting off you step off in the opposite direction that the train is moving otherwise the momentium of the train will break/sprank/etc your foot that steps down first.

Never jump straight off horzontially! The momentium of the train will throw you across the track. If you are unlucky, there is a still string of cars there on the other side of the track and you will make contact with them in a painful way.

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

isnt there only third rail for like commuter trains and subways? or is that what you were talking about, if thats the case disregard this post

4. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

I think he's refering to a subway. I'm talking about freight trains not subway.

Sorry Bumsuckfun, I looked for like 3 hours for a program similar to Keyhole for the mac. Looks like what you'll have to do is emulate it through softmac.

5. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

haha yeah my question about getting off trains was referring to freights, and the dollar on the 3rd rail was referring to subways.

thanks for answering my questions and looking for the keyhole thing for me. i emailed them and they said in the future they're going to release a keyhole for mac, but until then, its either use it at other people's houses or try to get a Windows emulator that works fast enough...

6. sxeth

sxeth Member

7. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

things stomac is gutted, it had been there for a while

8. ausbomber

ausbomber Member

yeh man just goto central wait for a train to pull up and stand on the platform and start paintin when all your QR and cop suits come just act like your on drugs, threaten to explode then turn invisable...

Your 12, from what iv seen in the toy story thread u cant paint. and you want to go paint some panels DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE!?!?!

note: dont write ur suburb and where u plan to paint if it can be helped... u know common sense also u might wanna get some practise before u go down to the RNA loop.

9. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

dude y da fuck is crazee givin all his info out....b sides yor 12 go hit some fences or sumthin an get bacc to your notebook paper shit might as well give out your number and adresse you ass

10. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

dude y da fuck is crazee givin all his info out....b sides your 12 go hit some fences or sumthin an get back to your notebook paper....shit might as well give out your number and address you ass <_<

11. CaptSnuffy

CaptSnuffy Senior Member

im scared as fuck when anything involving HV (high voltage) is involved. I dont go near train track, open up CRT monitors, TVs or washing machines, fuck around pipes. All those can get you electrocuted, trust me. Unless you really know what you're doing i suggest NEVER going near the tracks. Go paint on walls or something, don't risk getting your ass killed by electricity or getting hit by a train.

12. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

just a note, high voltage isn't too much of a problem around freight trains, only metro/subways, etc. possibly monorails... aka, trains that get their power from the tracks as apposed to from an engine. also, some subways, etc. in europe don't even use 3rd rails, they get their power from lines up above, in which a metal rod sticks up from the traincar to the powerlines and gets power as it moves.

13. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

i thought everyone knew all of that already but thanks for educating the toys for us all bumsuckfun

14. prank

prank Senior Member

yo i wanna know about paainting fr8 in the day??

is security rly tight in canada??

15. myl

myl Elite Member

the easiest way is to go down there one day and scope it out for yourself although i wouldnt advise bringing paint until you know if its heated or not

16. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

Where i live there is no security at all because its a small place

17. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

i live across from the freight yard, There is literally a cop car always there and people walking around pulling some james bond shit trying to keep kids out. I walked in one day with my buddy to show him some freights we got arreasted and booked. I was like...THIS IS BULLSHIT i was walking by the traintracks and i got arreasted, After about a 4 hour stay in a holding cell they let me go and my buddy ahha what a fun day. So if you wanna bomb a freight here youve gotta have hella ninja skills. :ph34r:

18. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

im sure there are other yards and layups you could find in your area that arnt so heated.
    but maby not.
    thats still some wack ass shit holdin you waht a waste of time.

19. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

i think toronto would have the highest security ... aka the TTC, and most writers that tag the ttc like on the train we think there are camera's hiddden as little stickers, its hard to explain but yah the TTC guys dont tell me shit when i ask them what these sticker things are.. <_<

20. DaseONE

DaseONE Senior Member

maybe its a sticker?, Maybe they want you to think that sticker is a camera so you wont realize the big ass camera crew behind you?. See its all the government man their out to get cha. Crazy ass crackas an their stickers..ahah jk