Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Travelling For Painting Advice

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by skab, Mar 25, 2007.

Share This Page

1. RMA

RMA Elite Member

Come to Cleveland, half the cities abandoned, you can squat anywhere and paint everything. Just bring some change because the pan handlers will cut you.

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

PM me --trust i got your travel advice righttttt here.... ;) [/b][/quote]
    word..... ms bee, me, fannypack uprock, an a few others are the wicked and weird travling roadhogs

3. Copieright

Copieright Senior Member

In the netherlands? Go to rotterdam... Nice painting city. I live in Alkmaar not a nice graff scene there... And I know you`re going to Amsterdam for the dope...
    Well you wanna travveling advice in holland? leave me a pm.

I`m going to hayden park or something like that? Very touristy... That cause i`m going with my mum and sister and her boyfriend...

4. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

went to london last september...
    DESAPOINTED..
    only graff i saw was toy..
    streets, subway suroundings wer clean!

i cant realy judge coz i dont live der.
    but yeah..i thought i wouda seen way more shit...

5. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

was in japan last october and did a little bit of writing. I didn't know exactly what to expect so i packed some stickers, a few markers and caps to use there.bringing markers was totally unneccesary because theres a wide selection for "free" or low prices and there is refill inks. In such an urbanized environment surface to write on were everwhere(construction barriers,vending machines,smooth tile walls,signs,railings,etc.etc.). It was suprisingly easy to bomb there and not much scouting was needed. i was in an area called "Sunshine City" and there was a police presence but not really patroling like they do here(id suggest u do scouting and survey the police presence if u plan to go anywhere out of your regular areas). There stores were extremely well stocked in every department including a massive art section with 2 rows full of markers. very large selection of broad valve markers in every color. Even refill inks. all very easy to get the 5 finger discount. Paint was very pricey about 7$ for paint thats about krylon or rustoleum quality. caps do work but be sure its a male can. if you can id suggest bringing a few cans with you if you only plan to tagging or doing a few throws but with airport security being what it is i didnt chance it. buffing is near non existant in most places all over japan and along the tracks pieces and throw ups are left up so long that a think layer of moss is growing over a lot of them. If you ever get a chance to go to japan you'll enjoy it for the bombing opportunity and the culture in general.