Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Under The Influence Of...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOST, Oct 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

If you smoke weed to get high there is something wrong with you?

you stupid fuckin faggot.

2. oblong

oblong Elite Member

that seems like it amost came from a novel
    very well said foe

3. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

Uh, IZ The WIZ, Style Wars and this place.

4. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

music, and other painting

5. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

what gets me motivated? is when i wake up the morning after some sick bombing sessions the night before i walk by the place i hit and i know that was me....thats the best feeling in the world :p

if anything weed will get you totally unmotivated to do much of anything...
    but thats just me

6. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

I find inspiration and beauty can lie anywhere you just need to know how to look for it.

I find being alive an inspiration in itself.

Everyday I see beauty and pain. Love and hate.

Hate is found in illusion.

Love is to be alive.

samsara/sunyata

7. {MaD MIzE}

{MaD MIzE} Senior Member

i go to this web page hiphop-network.com and has a lot on graffit and like videos and stuff that gets me pumped tog o out and bomb i guess.

8. MaD ScRiBbLeS

MaD ScRiBbLeS Senior Member

just watching a sick video makes me wanna sketch or bomb or somethin..no drugs for me

9. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

All of Philly.

Hothead, Felon (D.C), Crnot, Agua.

10. scared-lil-boy

scared-lil-boy Senior Member

well i need something..... cuz i got writer's blok

11. slim76

slim76 Member

yo i get my inspiration from my music i used 2 be heavy on dope but it was music that really inspires me to be who i wanna be not who ppl say i have ta be. thats what graffiti is all bout 2 me its bout origionality. i think that even if someone say u suck at it keep goin an u will git betta cuzz what eva dun't bring u down makes ya'll stronger.

12. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

women and differerent artist and media and music and emotions and harmones

13. Exploited

Exploited Elite Member

i have to dis agree...i think it is taht you hav ethis ideas and emotions that you could not tap into without drugs...or something like that..i dont know how to say it...but i like smokeing juices and salads(not necesarily to get inspiration)

14. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

GRAFFITI is what inspires me
    i just love seeing it
    like going on vacation then driving back into the city more and more graff starts poppin up. seeing new shit pop up. also graffiti done by people who aren't writers is iLL. pictures of graffiti just dont do it justice, you gotta go outside and see that shit in real life. love seeing dope handstyles. i think tags are my favourite part.

haveing friends that are writers inspired me to get better when i was mad toy. always gotta try to out do each other.although i dont recomend it, i would have to say drugs also helped me improve, being sketched out the day(s) afterwards and just sketching handstyles and bombs for madd long, no attention span to draw pieces back in those days.

i also find inpiration in: Blank walls, art of all kinds, nature, early 90's cartoons, big cities, grimey spots like drity alley ways and under bridges, trains are fun to look at, and smoking weed is definately awesome.

15. DEVILEFK

DEVILEFK Elite Member

16. Exploited

Exploited Elite Member

painting while on drugs is also fun...dont you hate it when ou get the sickest idea ever for a sketch but you have no paper or pen to skec it out...and then when you finally do get something to draw with,you forgot the idea

17. -Saiko-

-Saiko- Senior Member

Maybe one beer, thats about it, or I talk on here before going and think of the really great artists that inspire me to be doing what i do.

18. cosmic1

cosmic1 Senior Member

hahah i get right twisted up smokin mad l's and drinkin 40's. more than half of my throwies were done under the influence of "drugs alcohol and music"

19. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

crack or cocaine idk rly anything that make my teeth go numb BEST FUCKING FEELING EVER!

20. killtheugly

killtheugly Senior Member

^^^
    man thats pussy shit, gotta roll a superblunt with a strip of wood glue inside then glazed with windex to get it spun, you cough up pieces of your lung but its fun