Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Up North 705 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BugginOut, Mar 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. OH MY GOSH!

OH MY GOSH! Senior Member

give the message to sonar that im pissed about gsh and tell him to stop writing it. if he is actually stupid enough to not realize hes biting. fuck him. so realize it! and its horible to hear about noek. i heard you were just at the party with it in your bag. atleast they didnt get you in act

2. Siptester

Siptester Senior Member

3. theowner

theowner Senior Member

Props to Fect, saw him up in Oakville over the holidays

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5083_5305855500_7509862458.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5203_5305855252_27d0749f16.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5082_5298174848_1336623e96.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5002_5298205820_0654751139.png

4. ogers

ogers Senior Member

props to gent jeso and jerk for that rooftop hit. that was the biggest hit of 2010. i wish jerk filled those throws. you guys dont even know how bad i wanted to see that roof get hit.

5. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

k i got the flick of the gosh bilboard i will post it soon, just been really busy i'll get a few flix of my own shit soon, all in good time

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  6. OH MY GOSH!

7. OH MY GOSH!

if possible soon couse i want to throw it into that little edit i made

8. kanga

kanga Senior Member

that fecto flare aint bad

9. alsnlrntincrm

alsnlrntincrm Senior Member

id love to seee fect and dfa come to sudbury
    nk says arrests dont mean shit aint stopping shit just gona make sure next time he gets more spots before the nights over

10. SpireOne

SpireOne Member

DSC06879.jpg DSC06883.jpg DSC06882.jpg DSC06886.jpg DSC06885.jpg DSC06888.jpg DSC06881.jpg DSC06884.jpg DSC06878.jpg DSC06876.jpg DSC06875.jpg DSC06877.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  11. theowner

theowner Senior Member

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5166_5298176268_e56231a164_z.jpg
    ^strangely enough, I used to write this name on my high school's bathroom stalls. This isn't me, but i thought it was funny, especially since the throw I used was similar to this but simpler and much sloppier.

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5123_5305259799_dce1fb78d2_z.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5130_5310737618_0ec15d9a81_z.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5045_5298175396_2ffe9dfedf_z.jpg

12. alsnlrntincrm

nice to see that old as red flik is still there i remember seeing that when i first started

i think my new tag is gush lol.... took me a while to come up with the new namelol

got sum canvas s from 2010 that should get flikd soon and maybe sketches and or freights

13. hhhhhhh

hhhhhhh Senior Member

word that geek got flickd

14. theowner

theowner Senior Member

here's the other one

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5166_5297580009_e18625cd11_z.jpg

15. RiskinIt

RiskinIt Banned

Way to heat out that spot spire, mabe ceapz will come bomb it at night with you... I suggest you remove all the text you put with you're post, by the way AF= Floe so fuck that blue throw over the syke, toys go out and find new better cleaner spots, it's what csk had to do, and helps step up the chill spot game. Props to jesoe and jerk, handstyles get that simple funk to it

16. dwai

dwai Senior Member

17. Stilus

Stilus Senior Member

18. SpireOne

SpireOne Member

What do you mean i heated that spot up ? and yeah sure if ceapz wants to meet. theres alotta 5-0 going around that area tho.

19. alsnlrntincrm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Avildsen it says he played as JA? in the titanic?

spire check yourself you dumb asss toy

you and your freinds who all sucks need to relize you all suck and that you broke a graff rule ... btw sucking wont break any rules

you went over some one that ya shouldnt have with your little one and only blue throw ... big mistake ....af who i assume is floe why dont you stop after 8 years and 10 throws you should retire after still causing the same problems you dumb fucking toys always have

sadan has mad respect for better writers so he gets mad respect from better writers

going over writers who dont suck

does any one who visits minow lake chill spots remember that 6 color piece i had at the tunnels and then some kids write toy on it with my own scrap paint never gona see that again cause dumb asss kids who wont even stay in the game THAT PISSES ME OFF thats why i hate toys

now if you dumb ass cough medicine fiends think i am wrong well then i think we should meet so i can break some fingers fix some problems

COMPOUND flicks coming soon

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  20. HansSolo

HansSolo Member

random-ass flicks before we regress back to beef-bury.
    also, ive been slacking on the battle but i have a good feeling im not the only one :p its way to fuckin late for me to rant about the "integrity of the graff scene" so all im gonna say 2cents wise is everyone should stopp worrying about what gets painted over where and shit, youre bombs are like newborn babies. but were in sudbury, where peoples idea of graffiti is representing alcoholic aboriginals and shit like "jessica cocklips wux heere happy new year guyyyzz =D" is considered tasteful. if you want your name, get up faster than it gets crossed, buffed, dissed, whatever.. but pleeeeease do not go after the first guy to paint over your bomb thats been exposed for months and flicked already. like, compared to the earlier potions of the thread id say weve come a long way, not as individuals but as a sort of community. we have chill spots, dope hits with mad exposure that make you wanna paint, various racking locations, multiple crews, but the big ball and chain in this is THE BEEF. the younger heads need encouragement and dedication because theyre gonna be the next real heads in the game after a few years. i think the last page reps what our thread/scene should look like, and with that said im shutting up. this isnt directed at anyone at all.

Attached Files: