Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Urban Art is Super Gay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maLLe, Sep 1, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

What the fuck are you talking about? I paint because it's fun to do, not because I want to be a poor black kid. Nobody's butthurt that banksy gets money and news articles, it's just annoying that people recognize his stencils as vandalism but look the other way because it's 'art' and when a writer puts 3 hours into a piece it's graffiti destroying the community. It also pisses me off that's he's inspiring dumb kids to try street art or graff.

2. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

naw street art is ok with me i actually really dig some pieces, but as long as u are doing it as a quick way to get famous and not for the love of it, you are a poser bitch

3. dreisus

dreisus Senior Member

I couldn't agree more. If someone did some awesome piece of graffiti on a canvas people would be lining up to see what techniques they used and how they layered their paint, but as soon as it's done on a public wall or area then its vandalism and people argue for it to be removed.

I dont understand how in Australia we have people payed to spray graffiti in areas such as skate parks so others don't do it illegally there and people think its amazing. Damn some people make me angry.

4. HankHill

HankHill Member

5. philx

philx New Member

Sorry, don't really get it

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  6. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

people are looking for banksy over that robbo shit he pulled

7. . lewd

. lewd Banned

8. NickShinc

NickShinc New Member

9. HanShinc

HanShinc New Member

Is the Urban War game based on a 28 mm scale like 40k ? Some of those minis look like great replacements for Imperial Guardsmen. Also, what material are their minis made of ? It doesnt quite look like metal, but rather like resin, but cant be sure from just pics.