Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

W_G_O_N_E vs Phat 2 - "HERSTE"

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Sep 27, 2010.

Share This Page

?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2010.
  1. wgone

47.4%
  2. phat2

52.6%
  1. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

damn phat yo stop actin like your 2 and man up you lost move on what you think would happen....biting in it self is frowned upon nvm biting in a battle thats jus straight up cheating bro thats taking a test and turning in sumone elses work

2. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

i know u didn't just drop a p bomb man , but if i didn't already have my word picked and half of my sketch done for the second round i would battle you and beat you. just like i will beat you in the toy beef battle thread like i stated on the previous page. And now that you got all your buddies signed up i bet i know who will win.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I did drop a p bomb man... I'm not going on the toy beef thread, I wanna settle this here where it has a meaning, not some random battle in the toy forum that leads to nothing.
    I'd battle u on whatever the piece ure doing i dont care. gimme the word and I'll fix it up by tomorrow

and enough with the buddies, I told u, I have nothing to do with these guys, it's just 2 people I know for motherfucking fuck's sake :mad:
    plus, ure the one that has the major advantage here. everyone's hatin, everyone's gonna wanna vote for you even if I had the better piece, now that this whole show went on.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  4. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

Phat, I think I might be speakin' for some other guys too when I say in all honesty;
    I will give a completely un-biased vote. I'm here for real graff, not beefs and bullshit.

... and hell, who doesn't like seein' the under-dog take the cake, hahaha!
    Just don't bite and it's all good.

5. bring_the_MASe

bring_the_MASe Senior Member

agreed. if its worth winning then its worth winning ...no votes based on 'who did it' ....when i first saw the battle pop up i voted for wgone because i liked his shit better not because i knew who he was ...and its probably a good thing you dont live around here cuz youd get thrown to the wolves

6. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

i am not battling you now phat , it wouldn't be fair to lope cause he probably has his piece started for the next round also , last post in this thread for me , have a good day

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

dude, it'll be fair for lope... listen
    the same word u got with lope, we'll use it for our battle
    and whoever wins, gets to battle lope with the same word. except do a second different piece for it...

come on! don't be a PUSSY!

8. bring_the_MASe

why didnt you just use your own shit the first time instead of trying to do a rebattle with wgone? now thats some pussy shit ..he already said after the RR was over so just take it like it is

9. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

coz I saw that font and I liked it and wanted to use it to do a sketch of my name with it. but then the round robin came up and I thought to myself that I'd just use that for the battle... but whatevs, it's not like the first battle I've ever been in. I'll take him on anytime anywhere. I just wanna do it coz u know what they say strike when the iron is hot blabla
    but fine, if he's not gonna gut up and put his robin slot on the line. then I guess I'll wait for the next RR... hopefully msfyt'll throw one as soon as this one ends. afterall, it's only good to have the battle forum active 24/7. activity is good

10. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

Dude look at it like this phat, you cheated in the battle, using letters that were not yours you did nothing to put you in that peice. So you got called on it. You got d/q and wgone moves on. Why would he wgone who drew something not copyed and then only won cause you got caught biting. Throw his title on the line again. I think he is going about it the right way, he said he will battle later, your lucky he's even gonna battle you again, imo.
    You went into a fist fight and then pulled a knife only to have it used on you and now your bitching about it.

and Im done on this subject.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  11. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

phat quit it with the pussy shit man ,your a biter end of subject

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

I'm a biter, and you're a pussy

we're cool :)

13. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

How is he a pussy???
    Cause you need a second chance to prove yourself?
    Due to your fucking attitude you are banned from all battles

14. WoRdSmYtH

WoRdSmYtH Guest

15. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

lol.

16. AcrsK

AcrsK Senior Member

It's funny when a toy is hating.

17. hevor-liar

hevor-liar Senior Member

ohh well justice served lol

18. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

good idea msfyt thnx , and thnx to anyone and everyone that helped out with this mess of a battle probably woulda just went back to entering every battle i could but the roundrobin's are nice to participate in , so i can finally get some sleep over all this....lol

19. bring_the_MASe

pwnage!

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

who cares, I'll just stick to toy battles... they're much more active anyway