Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

W_G_O_N_E vs Phat 2 - "HERSTE"

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Sep 27, 2010.

Share This Page

?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2010.
  1. wgone

47.4%
  2. phat2

52.6%
  1. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

2. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

this wholw shit is hilarious...not goin to read all the piss but just picked this...
    are you fucking nuts kes??!! its not like hes seen the font ( liking it for some reason) then started sketching and being inspired by the stuff his memory has saved or whatever..its nothing like this...its a fuckin bite direct copy!!! fine you say no problem i say who cares if he does it for himself but handing it in as a battle entry is gay, then trying to talk his ass out because he never claimed it was his is way more gay than it gets!! dude, when you enter a battle it shouldnt be like youve to write next to it if you did it or not..thats bullshit! you enter it its yours if its not yours you are fkn gay!
    forreal whoever is like "hey everyone does it, biting is not THAT bad and handing in bittin shit is okay because everything derives from something and because it all has the same origin theres no difference whether or not and that creates diversity" is a fag. and always being like "no hate but" and "hey im high i dont side with anyone relax just speakin my chill mind" equals fag.
    that being said by chance already being said.

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol wow whatchu all still mad about?

lord plankton, just listen to that song res4 posted :) and smile
    no one cares :)

4. bring_the_MASe

bring_the_MASe Senior Member

see ...to me it all comes down to how it would look on a wall ...things may look sweet on paper but if i saw phats sketch on a wall i highly doubt that would translate well ...even if it did itd be like he was painting a sign for a store on their building ...wg's piece on the other hand would look sweet on a wall and thats why wg got my vote even before all this crap went down ..like if i saw phats shit pass on a train id probably give him props for getting it on a train and maybe the work that went into the detailing with cans but id probably laugh because it would look so out of place...and if i saw wg's piece roll by id be like dammnn wheres my camera?! just my opinion

5. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member