Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

haha Heklr isnt Rewt.. though Rewt is Lurking on here.. but it isnt heklr... :D ...

2. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Ibu, I don't owe you shit, because I thought the same thing. And he's right, graffiti is painting.

But why would someone waste paint on a beef battle?

4. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

5. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

OH OH.. i wanna battle.... ok.. no i dont... i just wanna paint... haha... havent painted since monday.... feels like forever.... and yo... i like that style as well unique93.. suttin different

6. unique93

unique93 Member

7. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

bump for crits?

unique - i like that N man
    maybe try to get your first e and m to match it a little more
    the first e looks kind of lazy when i look at the whole piece
    i like the style tho
    unique and refreshing
    especially to see it on a wall haha

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  8. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i see what u mean, but anyone can sketch? ....ok...cep' rewt! hah, and it was a throwup battle he was talkin about anyway, no 'sketching' should be involved...

heres what i think....rewt learned how to do 4 straight letters(by being a relatively respectful and taking crits on THIS FORUM), then got a huge head about it, talked a lot of online shit to people hes never gonna see, invited his tagger buddies to come online and take his side cuz no one else would.....and now that its time to step up and battle he wont, because he has no definitive style, other than 'straight' and 'floating T' ;-)

oh and unique u should make the 3d smaller, theres a lot of curved lines that should all be straight and heading to one point, with a smaller 3d its harder to see small imperfections

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  9. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

It's funny how you think you're all cool because you tell (and show) everyone on here how much you paint. Yet, no one cares...
    Wanna' know why?

You still fucking suck at graffiti. REGARDLESS of how much you do it.
    No one would care if you stopped posting painted pics, and started only posting sketches solely because you're fucking garbage.
    I'm sure you're no better than ANY one that posted in this page (yes, even the spam-bot).

Oh, and you did a full piece (Color, 3D, effects) in a battle, and someone just did a hand on a piece of cardboard, and STILL beat you. That's just sad.

10. Down!

Down! Member

11. Cobra716

Cobra716 Member

12. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

i love watching the arguements on here... its funny... gives me a reason to laugh when i come online.. good work fellas :D... PS.... how many people here DO paint? i barely ever see anything new in here.... makes me sad seein as this is a Graffiti forum... and just so everyone knows... GO READ THE RULES for this forum... your NOT supposed to talk... JUST POST FLIKS!!.....

oh.. and for talking..here..

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2773_4191542400_e33a329bac.jpg
    afarm3.static.flickr.com_2787_4190780085_2502311a13.jpg
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4057_4718223328_078d202057.jpg
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4138_4894387262_11ca7dd98e.jpg
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4143_4862776895_f046b32282.jpg

Crits? LOL.. ahh.. all american Rusto... Fuck euro paint :D...

13. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

just wait till u get caught man ahha, forreal tho when i got caught up they had flicks of all sorts of shit. the less u give em the better.

14. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

The N on your throwie is whack as hell, the hole in your R isnt really in the right spot, it looks good in the full throwie but not in the two letter.

Your yellow one is wierd, i kinda like the letters but the N is like.... just sitting there lookin gross and it ruins the rest of it (and the !)

The top one is aight... but why only Res? I think a straight would have looked better, but fuck it, gotta stop doing them sometime.

15. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

this is true.. but.. you should read the law specifics for your state... in MA your not acountable for anything you are not physically CAUGHT doing.. they have to have you on video, a picture.. or catch you in the act in order to prosicute... so if your ever caught... just say nothing... never admit to anything... and you will be fine... unless they have physical proof it was you...

16. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

haha thanks for the Crits... i love the N in my throws... the R is the letter i dont really like.. but the hole in the R sits right where i want it... i know it SHOULD be a slight bit more to the Right... but i like it there.. and the RES only cause i was low on the Nutmeg(light brown) so i didnt have enough for the N.. but thanks..

17. guywithacamera

guywithacamera Senior Member

like the style/color and fill in both but the letter formation needs some work

18. Heklr

Heklr Banned

If you're so worried about all this, why don't you just have a painted piece battle with REWT?

19. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

20. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

God. You're such a herb.
    I predict Anion getting on Heklr and talking shit to me, but just not now. Maybe later on.
    $30, I'm uppin' the ante this time.