Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

slip, that one's a throwup... its not that good. you know what they're supposed to be and what they're supposed to look like, how the curves work and everything. but you need to get some inspiration if youre aboutta try some for yourself. youre not ready yet. keep doing stuff like the simp in the last flick, and practice them heaps.

2. Slip709

Slip709 Member

alright sounds good.
    What about simple block letters?
    I was trying them all day today.

3. SK2

SK2 Member

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

5. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

i like that bubble font phat. the flick itself too is sick, makes it look real old

6. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

That top one looks real ill man! Good shit phat

7. illegal_drugs

illegal_drugs Senior Member

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

thanks moganone

illegal drugs, you need more work on letters. the only ok looking ones are the R and A in the first flick

9. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Wooord, that bubble font looks ill, man, props.

Your throw steez is fucking asssss though, dude. Seems to me you haven't changed your throw in like a year. Something also tells me that you should listen to your advice, and get some new inspiration for throws, 'cause your flow's insanely bad.

10. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Member

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

you like the bubble font, but not my "throw steez"? which is the one you don't like? because the silver throw in that photo isn't mine.

12. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

I'm talking about the throw that's under the EPS in the second flick.
    The flow was super off, and the style just looks mad generic.

I think you should just be a writer that lays down straights, and pieces. 'Cause to me, that's the only thing I've seen progress like an entire year.

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

the throw is kind of whatever my man... didnt really focus at all, it's about 45ft long too... so I basically had NO concept of what I was doing or where the lines were ending up. all I cared for was emptying the cans that were in my hands at the time. I'm posting the flick just for the shits. I know it's not a good throw. but thanks for the comment anyway

14. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

scank - are you a fan of Pokémon?

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

not that it hasn't been said a ton of times before. but how sad is that all these dope color schemes, fills and backgrounds are being wasted on such letters? it's a real shame...
    I mean look at that third flick! fuck! flatscank! how can you NOT do anything about it? who in his sane mind wouldn't do EVERYTHING in his power to fix it??

16. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

17. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

word scank got those steez fills with weird extensioned letters, but dope characs. Trying new E, crits? i know its not clean

18. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

The middle bar of the E should come out a little more to "meet" the B. The D needs a hole in it, and top hole in the B should be a little lower, as well as the bottom. The top of the T should be lower to meet the rest of the piece. Do that over and over again until your can control is so good that you can fill a letter to the point of not seeing behind it, without dripping.

19. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

your drop shadows off, the bottom of the T in particular. but the man above me stated the obvious. the line on the bottom of your U. have that come from the spine of your U then drop into the curved bar, rather than the curved bar go into the spine. if that makes sense. your D is not flowing the same angle as the rest of your letters either. keep it up though

20. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

cool thanks guys

this ones from like 2 weeks ago, i left the holes out on purpose. mostly the same, just wanted to post it
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011